💀Ch.12

"Lynn

"Lynn .. wake up" Jungkook said while caressing my arm, I didn't realize I had fallen asleep in his room.

"What time is it anyways" still feeling tired.

"It's 9pm"

"Oh" I replied back. I got myself together and stood up from the bed. He pulled my hand and intertwine them with his. I smiled at his sudden gesture.

We both walked down and headed to the living room, when we finally reach the spot I halted as six boys were sitting down relax and eying me as I came to sit next to them. Especially Namjoon who glared at me the whole time, he wasn't please that I was around.

I took a seat next to Jungkook which I was comfortable being with, I was nervous feeling a bit in a panic mode as I could feel their glares at me, so I switch my gaze to something else.

My thoughts were interrupted when Junkook unravel his hands on mine.

"So I called you all here because Lynn is back, and like I said before she's mine and only mine, but that's not what were going to talk about" he said shifting his gaze at me and I pursed my lips.

"Look we all had some bad days last week and the last thing I want is some fight" he shifted his head to the others.

"So I was thinking that we should all get along right?" He grinned.

"We should also get to know each other as well" he continued.

"So is anyone willing to start the conversation?" He ask his friends. The tension in the air made me feel somewhat out of place, I felt uncomfortable earlier but when Junkook is right next to me .. my nervousness disappear.

I manage to pick up the courage to start since it was dead silence as if waiting for one another to talk.

"Uhm.. h-how do you guys know each other?" I ask nervously.

"Well, let's just say it was meant to be..how we met... Uhm... It's really a long story, unless you'd like to find out" says the oldest smirking, which I think his name was Jin

"Uhm... it's okay I get the picture" I said. They are really making it very hard for me to talk.

"S-so what do you guys do for a living, besides being students" I cleared my throat, not sure if I ask the right question.

"Nothing really, we just like to ... do things .. interact with people. Their very fascinating if you ask me" J-hope chuckled.

None of them were giving me answers that I wanted to hear. I knew their hiding something. Well ... I shouldn't say this but here goes nothing, if I wanted answers might as well go full on charge at them.

I glanced at Namjoon who couldn't stop staring me, he's lips were forming a smirk and I looked away a bit then glance back at him.

I stood up and walked towards him. My body was shaking and I was a bit sweating.

"Namjoon" inhale and exhale I thought.

"What" he simply said.

"H-have you ever done something ... to someone?" Shit! This not going to end well. I ran my hands on my hair.

He glared at me not saying anything. The others just watch with anticipation. Smiles and smirks were forming on their lips, little whispers were also filling up the room.

"Like what exactly" he began.

"Like .. something bad" I gulped at my question.

He sigh ~ "I don't know what your talking about, your just a delusional girl" he said chuckling.

"Do they know what you did?" I said as I furrowed my brows.

He chuckled some more, and so did everyone, especially Jungkook. Blurry vision began to form.

"You killed an innocent girl" I said as I broke down in tears and then everyone stopped, and all the noises that they made earlier became dead quiet.

I pointed my finger at Namjoon "You fucking sick person, why would you kill someone!?" I yelled

Jungkook got up from he's seat as he held my shoulders, "Lynn calm down, he didn't do anything" I turned to him.

"No Jungkook, he really did kill someone!" I shouted.

NamJoon didn't say anything except leaning forward putting his hand on his cheek for support.

"Get her out" he said.

"The bitch is crazy" he simply said.

"NO I'M NOT CRAZY, YOUR THE FUCKING CRAZY ONE IN HERE!!" I yelled and this time I fell to the grown, Jungkook came to my level and hugged me. He shushed me to calm me down but it didn't work. I was to worked up for it.

"No Lynn your the crazy one in here, do you have proof that I killed someone? No?....Well that that's your answer" he simply said.

I pushed Jungkook off and started hitting NamJoon.

"WHY DAMMIT WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I half yelled half screamed the boys were holding me back, while I struggle to get them off me.

"Jungkook calm your girlfriend" Jin said

"Come on Lynn.. time to go" he said as he lift me up over he's shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled hitting he's back.

Once we reached his bedroom he put me down, he hugged me tightly whimpering on his chest.

"Lynn.. Namjoon is not the type to kill someone, he's really a nice guy, maybe that night you saw someone that looked like him" he said while caressing my head.

"No it was him .." I said in a convincing soft tone but I guess he didn't here me since he didn't reply back. I lay back down on he's bed as he wiped away my remaining tears.

"I'll be right back okay?" he kissed my cheek and left the room.

My breathing was heavy, I thought about what NamJoon said, he was right tho. I couldn't prove he did it.
___________________
JK POV~~

That was a close one I thought, but I manage to calm her down as long as I stay by her side she'll believe anything I say.

I went downstairs to check up on the guys. They were still there in the living room talking to one another.

"Yo" I said waving at them.

"Did you calm her down?" Yoongi ask while hugging the pillow.

"Yeah" I simply said.

"So what now, she almost attacked NamJoon, why can't we just kill her?" Jimin ask.

I sat down thinking. "Well are we going to kill her or not?" Jin ask.

"Can I fucking think please!" I yelled annoyingly.

"Sheesh don't have to be rude" V said while walking around in circles.

I thought about it and I know what I want. I looked at the guys as they were waiting for me to answer their questions.

"Well what are you gonna do with her?" NamJoon ask.

"Well... I've always wanted a mini me" I said grinning.

"You sick bastard" said Yoongi laughing and everyone else joined in.

___________
••CUTT~~
For the people that comment I really do appreciate it, :) I may not reply back much but I do love your guys comments hehehe anyways ... See you next time ^^