💀Ch.24

LYNN POV~~
So, I gave Jungkook another chance, and honestly I'm not even sure what to think of it.. this is survival mode for me, whatever he'll do I'll take it. Anything to keep me alive I'll do it. I don't like this idea but I have no choice..the police can't help me, they work for them. I have no one to trust, my father isn't here so I have to do this..to survive even if it means killing me in the end.

I rested my head on the window as I stared out at the cities, didn't even realize it was raining.

"You okay?" Jungkook ask while looking at the road. "Yes" I said softly not looking back at him.

We finally reached the mansion. Going inside was always eerie, I can never get used to it. "Want something to drink?"

"No I'm good" replying back. He nodded and straight away walking off. Did I do something wrong? I wonder. I guess I better go back inside my room I thought as I started walking up the stairs till I bumped into Jimin he gave me a glare while he walks down the stairs and stopper when he turned towards a different room.

I pulled back my hair behind my ears, wondering what's he's problem was? He's probably having a bad day. I shrug it off heading to my room.

________________

JIMIN POV~~Ugh! It's killing me that she's still alive! Why can't she just die already, maybe it's time that I showed our maknae what that slut had been doing when we were gone

JIMIN POV~~
Ugh! It's killing me that she's still alive! Why can't she just die already, maybe it's time that I showed our maknae what that slut had been doing when we were gone.

Thank god V went to Jeju and won't be coming home in a week or so chuckling at my own thought.

"Poor Lynn, without her superman she'll be defenseless against us" I said shrugging

I stretched my arms and pulled out the disk from my computer.

"Time to show the maknae" I smirked.

It was dinner time and everyone gathered in the dinning table except for V. Lynn scanned the table and around searching for V. When the food arrive he was still no where to be found.

"Uhm...excuse me... Where is V?" She ask, hoping they won't do anything mean to her just by asking.

"He went to Jeju, for a vacation, he'll be back in a week or so" said Yoongi while cutting he's steak. She just nodded in response as she too began eating.

Jungkook would glance at Lynn giving her a smile, she would always return it but on the corner of her eye Jimin would scowl and make a disgust face towards Lynn. She would look the other way not wanting to see he's face till she finished her meal.

Once she was done she excuse herself and went to wash her dish, Jimin trailed behind her. She flinched when Jimin nudged her on her arm.

"What do you want?" She asked with annoyed look. "Oh nothing, I just want to see that pretty face of yours one more time before I show something to Jungkook" he snickered.