💀Ch.23

JK POV~~

V hyung led me to my room where he gave me my medications, no matter how much I would take them, nothing seems to be changing. I slowly climbed on my bed and heaved a sigh as I lay down, my right arm covered my eyes thinking about what V hyung said.

"Then you don't mind me taking her away from you" Those sentence kept lingering in my head, I wont let V hyung take her away from me, i claimed her from the moment I saw her.

I technically don't love her..I simply need her because I need a heir, to my own company and this home, my properties will be for my children. I need them to continue the legacy...my legacy.

I was deep in my thoughts when a heard a creak of a door opening, I instantly got out of bed and try to find out whats going on. I twisted the door knob, opening the door half way peeking out the hallway. My eyebrows furrowed down when I saw Lynn walking downstairs, how the hell did she get out? I thought. I followed after her as she headed to the kitchen. She walked towards a drawer as i leaned back crossing my arms waiting for her to make a move. She then pulled out a 4inch knife out of the drawer.

She wouldn't I thought. She held out her left arm as she was about to cut herself. I immediately grabbed the knife from her but somehow it cut herself, she didn't wince or cry as if she was used to the pain. I quickly got the first aid kit and bandage her bloody arm not saying anything back. Her eyes were cold and eerie. Dropping the knife as i embrace her in my arms caressing her back.

My fucking mood swings are killing me, one minute I hate her the next I just want her in my arms. I honestly don't know what to do with this one.

"Please don't hurt yourself" I whispered my chin on her head.She pushed me off with a glare. "Why so you can do it?" she replied. "No, I just don't wa..." "SHUT UP!" she yelled. "Why would you care, you said it yourself you don't love me, I'm just a punching bag to you, so why do even bother telling me to not hurt myself...I'd rather kill myself for trusting someone like you in the first place. I'm sick of being beat up all the time, being raped" she said crying.

"I feel like a prisoner trapped in this stupid place, and hearing you say you love me was all a lie right?" she said shaking her head. "Lynn I do love you!" I said. "No you don't! Its fake love from what I've witness.'' she said about to leave when I moved in front of her.

She held her head. "What do you want?'' she said with an annoyed expression. "I'll prove to you that I love you, I'm better than V hyung" and I meant what I said. I can't let her be with someone else. "Your lying" she quietly said. I heaved a sigh "I'm serious ...so give me another chance...and I'll change for you" I pleaded.

"Just stop with the pretend Jungkook.." she said her eyes wanted more than to just leave me. I moved away from her as she began to walk away, once she was half way to the stairs, "I know you still have feelings for me and you can't deny it"I said. She stopped dead in her tracks, as she turned around to face me. ''I used to have feelings for you, but I have feelings for V now" she smiled and walked up to her room slamming it hard.

I know she didn't mean that, her smile seemed fake.

______________________________
LYNN'S POV~~

I wanted to just ease the pain a little by cutting myself but thanks to the psycho he stopped me. And the nerve of him to tell me to not hurt myself? Really now.

I went straight to my bed putting on the blankets, thinking of what Jungkook said earlier, "I'm serious ...so give me another chance...and I'll change for you" tho he is right about one thing, I do still have feelings for him, I know I shouldn't but somehow I'm more attached to him than V, even though I said I love him, I'm not sure if I meant it.