💀Ch.28

When we told the guys that I was having twins they all congratulated me, I just hope none of them tries to kill my baby. Tho I wouldn't think they'd go that far.

Laying on the sofa watching K-drama as I thought about V, I was beginning to worry about him, he was supposed to come home a week ago but he hasn't come back yet. Asking them about him might not be such a great idea. I just hope that everything will be fine.

As for Jungkook, I'm beginning to see changes in him.. He hasn't left my sight for awhile now, but he hasn't done anything bad to me, he'd always ask me if everything is okay, makes me food, cuddles with me and whenever Jimin gets in my way he'd defend me. As for me, I'm doing much better than before, my bruises and scars are fading quickly thanks to Jin's medicine, and my face came back to normal, before than I looked like a zombie.

Tho some of the guys are happy that I'm with Jungkook but Nam Joon and Jimin seem to really not want me around, they think I'm going to leave their precious maknae for V. And I've told them that I won't, they still seem to not believe me.

My stomach is getting bigger everyday but three more month and soon my babies can finally see the world smiling at my own thought, didn't realize that someone pecked my cheeks.

"How are you? Do want something to eat?" He ask. "I'm fine" I simply said.

"Well if you need me, I'll be in the library room with the guys" he said gesturing the room opposite of the kitchen. Before he could leave I pulled he's arm. "What?" He ask, I'm not sure if I should ask but I really need to know.

"Uhm...*Sigh* where is V?" I ask while biting my lip. "Uhm.. Jeju?" He shrugged.

"Why isn't he back yet..are you not worried about him?" Raising my voice a little louder.

He gritted he's teeth as he looked away, he's expression changed a little more upset. "He'll come back, just wait.."he said coldly

Jungkook had sent Taehyung back to Jejudo to see Areum. Taehyung and Areum are people who were destined to be together..and pretty much to keep Areum company.

I gulped as I nodded with a fake smile and with that he left.
___________________
JK POV ~~
I knew she'd ask me about V hyung sooner or later. I just want her to forget about him, she's with me now, besides sooner or later Areum will come back. I actually do miss my witch.

Sighing ~ not want to think about it as I entered the library with the guys. I sat next to Nam Joon hyung. The reason why we're all here is because Nam Joon wanted a group talk.

"So now that we're all here let's begin" Jin hyung said.

I put my foot up on the table waiting for them to begin.

"Yah~ Maknae, V hyung will come back soon..what are you going to do about it?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"Nothing..for now" Besides Lynn says she's going to tell him about us, maybe he'll leave her alone when he finally finds out the truth" I said shrugging while I scroll through my phone.

"Idiot, do you really think she's going to forget about V, she cheated on you.. what makes you so sure she'll not want to change her mind once he come back .. as far as I know she probably still has feelings for him" says Yoongi he's eyes close as if about to go right back to sleep.

"Well she's pregnant with my kids! I trust her that she'll make the right decision" I said still unsure, tho I am a bit worried when V comes back.

"What happens if she makes the wrong decision?" Nam Joon asked curiously.

Shrugging because I absolutely have no idea what I'll do to her if she does make the wrong decision. This is basically going to test her how loyal she'll be, this is her final chance I just hope she doesn't screw this up again I thought.

__________(Mental Hospital)______
V POV~~

I'm finally back at this horrid place thanks to Jungkook, he made me come back, I'm supposed to be out in couple more weeks but I can't wait that long, I have to get out of this  nutshell. He thought this would be my punishment for sleeping with Lynn, ... It was punishment alright, hearing people being tortured everyday made my brains melt from their shrieks.

Tho a month in this hell hole got me allot of thinking, they taught me lots of things in the science field. I then started making things ..like potions and poisons. It was just fun experiment when I realize I'm good in creating things out of nothing, when I needed to test the potions out I'd use other inmates to try it and it worked .. tho it would last temporarily I had to keep making potions till they last forever. The guards wouldn't suspect a thing since they think we're to dumb to know what we even make.

I made sleeping pills and memory lost for the entire guards and nurses that work here, since I'll be on cafeteria duty tomorrow, they will never know that we've escape.

That's right we ~ as in I hope Jungook still remembers he's bipolar ex-girlfriend who is sleeping on my bed. I promised I'd get her out... since he put her here in the first place for being crazy. She still has feelings for Jungkook, she wants him back and I want my Lynn back.

Getting distracted by own thought as I put the potions in my pocket.

"Oppa~" I turned around to see her finally awake stretching her arm, approaching her as I sat next to her

"Shh~ go back to sleep" I said as I caress her head. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I had too much sleep, but we'll be getting out soon right?" She ask with a pout, kissing her forehead "No worries, we'll be out tomorrow and you know what our plan is right?" I ask tilting my head.

"How can I forget" she said as she bit her lip, her facial expression turns mischievous.

I guess being in this nutshell can actually make someone insane I thought as I form a smirk.

_______________
**CUT ~~
I still don't know who will play the role of Jungkook ex~ I need someone very crazy, but whatever the result is I hope you guys still like her hehehe ~~ anyways pls Read, Vote and Comment ^^ Love you all my JELLYBUNNIES :)

**SEE YOU NEXT TIME ~~