💀Ch.18

V POV~

V POV~

The guys came back after I locked the door, and as usual they look tired and bloody. They all stripped themselves half naked while the maids took their clothes from them.

I went downstairs to approach them. "V!" jungkook yelled my name as soon as he saw me.

"Yes"

He held my shoulders. "So how was your first babysitting?" He asked.

"It's okay.. but she won't eat" I said. He just sigh. "Well she has to eat ... I need her to be well for me to damage her" he said snickering. I just smirked and he passed me walking away.

I just nodded, thinking that I know what he meant. There's a reason why all he's girlfriends left him, he becomes friendly, tell you he loves you, and bs things he says, but once you cross the line with him, you're pretty much end up in a coffin.

He's a sick twisted bastard who only wants to rape them, get them pregnant and kill them if they ever leave him. Tho once the girl gets pregnant none of them wants the kid, so they either kill themselves or have an abortion, none of them wants to have a fetus when the person that fucked them up is a psycho. He doesn't love any of them .. Their just his toys.

"V!" Someone yelled and I snapped back to reality. I turned around and they were all sitting in the living room watching tv.

I sat next to Jimin. "So, did she scream at you for going inside her room?" Jimin asked.

"Not really, her back was facing the door.." I said scrolling through my phone.

"You didn't touch her did you?" Ask Jungkook who gave me neutral look.

I shook my head, I lied. Just caressing her that's all~ I thought.

"Good" ..."I'm the only one that can touch her" he said turning he's face back to the TV.

Nam Joon cleared he's throat. I knew he would touched her, he touches any girl Jungkook got he's hands on, but he wouldn't suspect him at all.

------ 1 hr. later -------
JK POV~

Every one else was asleep except me, I headed upstairs to go check up on her. I unlock the door, scanning the room only to find her awake by the bars window, tilting her head out the window while leaning against the wall.

The room was dark only the moon made a dim of light inside. She didn't notice me coming in. I switched on the lights as she turned around surprise to see me. She stayed there without moving covering her arms, head low. Pressing her whole back to the wall.

I walked towards her tho I sat by the side of the bed. Watching her shiver in fear gave me pride.

I bit my lips, dirty thoughts playing in my head, as I cover my mouth not to laugh.

Sighing ~ I gestured her to come closer. She just looked at me, I pulled her wrist hard enough to make her fall on top of me. She yelped at the sudden action.

"Pl-pl-pls do-don't hu-hurt me" she said sniffling, she sounds like she's about to cry.

I remain quiet as I caress her back softly. I cupped her rosy cheeks and stared at her sobbing. "Pls .. Don't .." She said heaving.

"Lynn~ baby.. I won't hurt you, didn't I promise that?" Comforting her. "I'm really sorry that J-hope almost killed you.. he didn't mean it, I punished him for hurting my baby" I said giving her a smile a very .. Sincere smile.

"No-no pls.. I just ca-can't li-live here!" She stuttered. Ouch~ that hurts .. But I'm not letting her leave.

"I can't let you leave" I simply said. Her eyes widened at the sound of lost hope. "why-why c-can't I leave?" She ask sounding desperate.

I hugged her tight caressing her back. "Lynn I really do love you. I'll go crazy if you leave me, I'm so sorry for everything that's been happening, I'm not like this, I ju-just ... Don't know how I'll ever find someone precious like you again." I said crying on her shoulder.

She definitely should've studied more on psychopaths. No brain whatsoever..but I guest that's the whole joy to it. Seeing someone vulnerable makes the opponent strive to be better at what they do best.

"Please Lynn .. Please forgive me baby, I promise I'll be a better boyfriend to you" I said kissing her forehead.

I looked at her as doubts linger in her eyes.

"If you leave me.... your going to regret it" I said wiping my eyes from the fake tears.

"Jungkook .. I-..." She began.

"Lynn.. You promise you won't leave me!" I cried on her bare chest. "Please Lynn don't leave me!" I yelled while sobbing on her.

Her whole body was shaking as I knew she was crying also, I felt her fingers ran through my hair gently while shushing me to stop crying. There see, that's how I always win their stupid hearts..you trap them in those pathetic useless words, words that would linger in their head for awhile till giving up hope

"Ok." She softly said. And a grin escaped my lip..pathetic human you just made a deal with the devil.

I pulled of off her, she was looking the other way. "Okay..?" I said unsure.

She put both her hands on her face. Sighing .. "Okay.. I won't leave" she said giving me smile. I'm pretty sure she's only saying that just so I won't harm her but oh wells she just admitted to staying with me.

That's my girl I thought smirking.

______________
••CUT~
Oh Lynn what is wrong with you?~
Well anyways hope you enjoy this chappie ^^ don't forget to vote, read and comment ~

**See You Next Time ... MAHALO!!