💀Ch.27

After the talk about the baby, my feelings have been mixed up. The fact that the father of my child is a psychopath scares me but I'll put on a fake face for him pretending that I am excited about it but really I'm not that excited.

I'm not even sure if I'm able to be a good mom but I should really talk to my father about this, I haven't seen him in six months I'm worried about him. I fished inside my purse for my phone dialing he's number ... It was ringing but no one answered. I sigh ~ "Maybe he's really just busy" I thought putting my phone on the counter and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen while Jimin was making sandwich, he noticed me with a glare... Seriously what is his problem? Minding my own business as I made my way around him but stopped me with his hands in the air not making me pass him.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"I thought he'd kill you by now.. since you cheated on him" he said.

Pretty much why I did it for a reason, so he'd kill me already..but my cheating didn't work.

"I thought so too..."

He rolled he's eyes as he took a bite of he's sandwich "Well I'm going ...don't hurt him again Lynn or else I'll do it for him." he said as walked away eating he's sandwich. I trace my hair with my fingers putting my hands on the countertop. My mind was in deep thoughts ...thinking about V, how am I supposed to break the news to him? I don't want to hurt him but either way I'm still going to hurt his feelings, I just hope he doesn't take it to seriously.

Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Jungkook, his head landed on my shoulder as he eyes close swaying me gently. The feeling and action reminded me about how he did that in the past asking me to stay with him and I promised to do the same ... but recently I've been feeling different towards him. Like I don't really want this relationship.

"Lynn" he mumbled.

"Mmm"

"I love you.." he said sincerely I heard faint sobbing. I sigh ~ sometimes his so bipolar that whatever he says seems so fake, but at the same time you can't help but be trap in he's words and just believe whatever he says.

"Why aren't you saying it back?" He ask as he tightened he's grip. Flickering my eyes as I tried to think of something to say back "I love you too.." I replied. He chuckled "Wow your such a bad liar."

"So I'm guessing you forgave me?" I ask. He turned me around facing him looking at each other eyes not parting away. He thought for a moment .."I forgive you ...but ..you really need to tell V hyung about us, he probably would hate it, you can't date both of us... If only the world allows girls to have one or more boyfriends.. tho I wouldn't want to share you with him.. So.." Smiling at his own words.

Sighing as I looked around the kitchen then back at Jungkook. "I'll think of something to say to him... But in the meantime.. Can we go to the doctors." I ask.

"For the baby?" He smiled while he pecked my cheek.

"Yeah ~ I want to know if it's a boy or a girl?"

"Sure~" he replied simply.

*****1 week later****

My belly was slightly getting bigger, anxious about the result I hope it's a girl but I know Jungkook wants a boy, either way I'm fine having just one baby.

We hold hands as we drove to the hospital which Jin  own. Looking out the window as I tried to distract my thoughts, so many feelings were blooming in me, I feel like I'm about to burst in excitement. Feeling a tug on my hand as I looked back to Jungkook . He was smiling In excitement "I can't believe we're having kids.." He laugh. "Yeah.." I simply said

We finally reached the hospital, parking the car in the reservation spot. Once out the car he held my hands again.

We waited for the doctor to call on us at the meantime we stayed in the waiting area. We waited for an hour since there were so many mothers that were older than me getting cared for and some were judging me, but I ignored their stare as I flipped through magazines.

I was so preoccupied that I didn't hear my name being called when Jungkook waved he's hands in front of me. "Let's go" and with that we followed the nurse into a room.

The radiologist was already inside as she told me to lay down on the examination table and so I did, she then pulled my shirt up half way revealing my stomach. She then apply a warm water-based gel to the area of the my body that's being studied, placing the transducer on the my body moving it back and forth over the area of interest until the desired images are captured. We watched as two! Yes two images were being captured my heart was beating fast.

"Well miss Lynn~ seems like you'll be having twins" she smiled. Tears were already falling down as i look back Jungook who was also on the verge of crying.

Once the image was gone she wipes the gel and pulled back down my shirt. I sat back up ~ not knowing what to think about. The radiology went out and we too followed. Me and Jungkook couldn't even speak, we were too excited and scared at the same time, till he broke the silence.

"Well ..I guess we need allot of shopping to do" he laugh as he embrace me into a hug. Hugging him back as I cried on his chest.

Despite having twins with him, I'm not throwing them away. I'm actually keeping them, because they are my children. Even if it came from him.

I'm having twins with a psychopath..I'm truly excited I'm actually terrified..because I know they're not little angels.

_________________
••CUT ~~
-I'm almost done huhu
- it's mentioned later on that Lynn is also a bit bipolar in her.