💀Ch.35 FINALE

V POV ~~

This I never meant to happen, never meant for her children to get kidnapped by those two freaks and it's frustrating that I have to break the news to Lynn. But there is a way to get her babies back, it'll be a risk since I have to go back in there and get all informations and paper works about he's dads business plans with her father.

Coming home to her as I slowly told her about her babies, she started shouting at me telling me why I haven't done anything to save them, that the play date was all a trap. She was going at it for a good thirty min till she rested her head on my shoulder whimpering in agony. I caressed her back letting her know that everything will be fine.

Her eyes slowly met mines "You have to get them back" she weeped hitting my chest with no energy left.

"Don't worry I will, but you have to stay here while I go get them" I told her, before I go back to the mansion I pecked her forehead one last time. Dashing out the door leaving her broken and unsafe once again.

That night before they killed her father, Mr.Jeon took all of her families wealth, he planned this to happen he knew that he's friend would be coming to Korea, and once the rumors spread out he had to make a move, that's why her father had to go back to Thaliand, to fix he's business it was crashing down all thanks to Mr.Jeon in fact they were good partners in the past but stopped when Mr. Rinraphat found out about what was going on in Mr.Jeons company something about illegal products .. that I don't know, but it was all he talked about to me. So when Mr. Jeon found out that her father was going to unravel he's plans he had no choice but try and stop him, by taking half of he's money and not cooperating with her fathers business ... So then when he found out about what he would do to he's business he wanted to sue Mr.Jeon for he's actions and lying about helping him to save he's company. Turns out Mr. Jeon intended not to save anyone but himself. In the end he finally got what he wanted, her families fortune and the death of he's best friend.

I finally reached the mansion, pulling up as I parked the car near he's, getting out as I examine the whole property. Thank to Jin who told me that they left for a picnic on the beach and won't be coming till dawn. Tho I wasn't allowed to go in.

The thing is she did remember that her father died but she still has know clue who killed him, that I'll expose to her soon. This is the only way she'll have her kids back, as for me I'm turning myself in. I loved her, but having her presence not around will kill me slowly. This is for her kids, I'm not doing this for Jungkook or anyone I'm doing this so she can finally be free.

I realize now that four years I've spent with her was magical and beautiful. In the end, it was the potion that made her the way she is today, tho the love that we had seemed fake, because I know she still has her heart for him, I've realize now that I have to let her be, waking up every morning hearing my name being yelled at was really the beginning of my happiness with her, how fond I was just being next to her and her kids. I treated them as if they were mine, but reality check .. Everything was just a play. She doesn't love me and her kids aren't mine.

Staring at the mansion still thinking how I'll get in when Jimin comes out and pulled my wrist, turning around to face him as he looked like he's about to blow up, he looked like he hasn't slept in ages. Even tho it was this shorty who ratted me out, we made up and now we're friends again. He's just happy Lynn isn't living with them.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"Dude ..the cops came yesterday.. searching for Mr.Jeon... we might go to jail all thanks to him!" Looking nervous as ever.

"Does Jungkook know?"

"Not really, he's dad tells him nothing.. besides he knows that you know more things around the house than we do" he said fidgeting with he's fingers.