💀Ch.17

I woke up to the sound of keys rattling outside the door

I woke up to the sound of keys rattling outside the door. My back facing it, I closed my eyes shut not wanting to know who would be coming in.

The door creeks open, the sound of plates and tensile's moving around. The clinking sounds stopped as he placed it on the bedside table.

"Eat" he simply said.

I stayed silent for awhile as I felt his hands caressed my arms and I shivered in his touch. Biting my thumb to not make a noise.

"Lynn .. get up and eat" he said more of a command.

No..there is no way I'm eating what they made.. They could possibly be poisoning me.

When I didn't respond he heaved a sigh and walked out closing the door and locking it once again.

I curled up in a ball as I cried some more thinking about my father, and how I wish to go back home. If only my father would come back from Thailand I'd tell him this. Even if I wanted to escape I couldn't they even guarded the windows with bars. I literally felt like I'm in prison.

I didn't move at all as I stayed locked up curled in a ball on my bed. I guess I'd rather just die here then be killed by them. The way I see it, if they lock me up here forever at least it's a slow and painless death.

______________
V POV~~

The rest of the guys went out killing again while I stayed home to watch Lynn.

They took her phone away so she wouldn't be able to contact her father...then again he's no longer alive.

I'm not like them, I don't kill... I'm just their spy, I'll give them any information outside and inside the house, do whatever they say and in return I get paid.....It's my job.

When I first saw her she was beautiful, she was so kind and amusing. I've never met a girl who was brave enough to always come to our house. Always believing us when we tell her we hunt for deers where in fact we kill humans. She's stupid but brave.

Maybe that's why Jungook fell for her, she's a challenge he'd never refuse.

My heart started to ache when I saw her being dragged upstairs and being locked up. Honestly.. I don't want her to die. But there's Jungkook... He's good in manipulation, he can pretty much say words you want to hear and you'll be trapped in his fingertips.

You'll regret for even meeting him in the first place and your life is on the line once you make a deal with the devil.

They'll hurt her even more that's for sure, if she keeps running away and disobeys them....As for me .. I'll be just an observer.

I held my head for a minute, thinking about the past where I kissed her.

I enjoyed it and I'm sure she did as well. When we kissed I felt a spark and I shouldn't have but she made it happen. My mind is being dumb .. I can't have feelings for Lynn! I just can't!

A message appears on my phone and I scanned it, it was from Bam Bam, he announced that the actual King of Thailand is finally dead. I paused for a moment..thinking about something weird..and I just chuckled at the thought because it was stupid.

To think Lynn's father is a King....no it was impossible.

I ruffled my hair at my thoughts. I shot back to reality when I realize I need to go and feed her.

I made my way to the kitchen. I'm not a very good cook, Jin and Jungook usually prepares the meal while I sit and play with my cat Nub Nub. He's an alien cat from planet Jupiter cuz he has green eyes.

I opened the fridge and looked around.. Well there's apples and strawberries. I guess I could feed her that. I thought.

I then grabbed a glass of water and put it on a tray, started cutting the apples in bite size, and then put some strawberries on.

I grabbed the tray and headed upstairs.

I fished out the keys they gave me and unlock the door, it was dark inside as her back faced me, I approached her carefully as I place the tray on her bedside table.

"Eat" I said.

No response. I then kneeled down and caressed her arm. I'm doing this for reassurance. When she didn't say anything I commanded her to get up and eat. No use she won't get up.. I didn't want to bother her some more so I heaved a sigh and walked out closing the door and locking it.

After leaving her I remembered what my friend Alice once told me..that Jungkook would meet his future wife, and it's definitely Lynn. However their love life is more complicated than math problems. She even warn him to be nice towards the girl and if not she would not even make it.

However I noticed that Alice prediction is vey off..its true. Lynn and Jungkook will have a very horrible future together but she predicted 'her' future..not the other one.
______________
••CUTT~~
- I gave you guys another clue..(confusing)