2. Muffin

Those words like if someone had pushed a knife into Jimin's flesh

"Why?"

"There's no future for me or... It," the boy flipped another page, his hand working swiftly drawing a battlefield and dead bodies bleeding out on grass.

"What's your name?"

"Jungkook," he sighed changing pencils.

"Wait here!" Jimin suddenly sprang up hurrying to the counter to catch the rather buffed face of the barista boy.

"I want that chocolate muffin," he pointed at the big portion of cake in the glass-case.

"To go?"

"No, for here! Bring it to that table over there," Jimin grinned taking the card out to pay.

"Ok," the barista shrugged.

Jungkook was eyeing Jimin up questioningly when he returned to the table.

"So what are you doing in life besides drawing," he was trying a bit too hard to keep the conversation going.

"I'm working evening and night shifts at Your House, you know that huge store that sells crap for house and garden."

"Yes, I know which one you're talking about," Jimin chuckled.

"I hope they won't find out about my problem before the abortion," the boy sighed caressing over his belly way too gently.

Jimin took a swift breath in.

"Have you made an appointment for it or anything?"

Jungkook tensed, his palm trembled on the hoodie over the belly.

"Not yet, it's the end of the second month so I have at last three more weeks for it, even though my hyung is pushing me to do it as quickly as possible."

"You're hyung? What about your parents? Do they know?"

A shadow crossed Jungkook's face, he grabbed a thick pen to draw sharp dark lines.

"They're dead. My older brother was nineteen when it happened so he had signed the guardian papers. He hates me to the guts for it and now that," Jungkook let out a loud sigh.

"Your muffin sir," the skinny barista approached their table.

Jungkook's eyes momentarily lit up at the sight of the cake.

"Here for you," Jimin smiled placing the muffin in front of the boy.

"But..."

"You wanted it, eat well."

Jungkook blushed to the ears muttering something indecipherable then took the muffin biting into it, his whole face lighting up from happiness.

"Delicious," he gave thumbs up eating eagerly when Jimin couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness.