Author's note

Dear Readers,

Some of you might remember, how conflicted I had been about posting this book. I wasn't sure how your feedback will be on a top Jimin story, but it has crossed all my expectations and went way beyond it, so I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for being here, for giving me courage as a writer, for supporting this boom with the same amount of love and engagement as my top JK ones.

Thank you for staying with my characters through all the ups and downs, for each read, vote and comment. I'm here only because of you.

This hasn't been an easy story to write, but I was constantly coming back to it between my other drafts unable to stop following Jikook's adventurous till ten very end. My first plan was to finish it with the bus stop scene where JK tells Jimin the truth, but when I had reached that point I realized it's not the ending for them, it's just the beginning of their relationship, so I had included an insight into their life together and growing up to welcome their little one in it.
I hope it has been an interesting read. What did you like about the book? Who was your favorite character? What was your favorite scene?

Once again thank you for being here, in the next chapter I will give you more information about a new book I will start to post next week instead of this one.

I hope we can meet in another story.

With love💜
Little Lion