6. Honey

'Can we meet at 7:30, it won't take long, I have one question,' he texted

'Sure handsome ;) do you know Club District Museum? We can meet in front.'

'Ok, make sure to be on time,' he texted back sighing.

"So you're taking her from there straight home?" Asked Hobi.

"I'm just checking her scent."

"What if she is your mate?" Tae definitely wanted to drive him nuts today.

Jimin ignored getting up, he needed to close himself in his car far from them then text Jungkook and tell him he will be half an hour late.

What if she's your mate? That question was messing up his insides, because what if, how would he tell Jungkook that he won't come at all?

There was a couple, two girls lost in each other kissing against the huge pillar in front of the lit up museum. It was a common meeting point for all type of blind and cyber dates as a club area was just right around the corner, Jimin's body frozen from the inside although the night was warm when he was waiting.

The time 7:35 and she wasn't here yet.

His phone buzzed with a new message he picked up immediately.

'Can't feel my legs and am super hungry. My head is dizzy. I will sit down on the bus stop across that shit hole (aka Your Home) and wait.'

Jimin's body twisted, as he was here wasting his time while he should be there now to take care of Jungkook and the little one. They were both hungry and exhausted, maybe cold...

"Jimin, right?" A female voice disturbed him and he looked down the huge marble stairs to spot a woman in a leopard print coat to a very tight red mini dress, her long blonde hair falling around her in cascades.

She must have been in her late twenties, so was she really here agreeing to meet a boy so young, only because he was rich, right?

"Clowey, right?" He gulped hiding the phone to approach and stretch his hand out.

The scent of designer perfume and many cosmetics hit him, it was so overwhelming it was difficult to divide it from her own scent. She shook his hand firmly sending him a smile.

"We have met only once before, very briefly," Clowey emphasized the last part of the sentence and Jimin's heartbeat became uneven.

His hands sweaty feeling the phone out in his pocket. Jungkook has said he's not feeling well, his head is dizzy. What if he will faint on that bus stop?

His gaze falling on those kissing girls raising so many unspoken feelings.

"So, where are we going now?" Clowey caught his attention back.

"Excuse me asking, but what is your scent," he was trying to sound polite but that mixture of perfumes was driving him mad.

She chuckled stepping a bit closer.

"I guess I let you figure it out?" She whispered and he did something desperate leaning in towards her scent glade to sniff it.

The notes of that scent finally becoming clear, hibiscus and honey.
Jimin scooped back his heart calming down.

"Wow, I didn't know you're so into me," she giggled but Jimin looked her in the eyes.

"I will go now. I'm sorry that I have bothered you."

"What?" Her smile fell. "What does that mean?"

"You see I have lost my mate, have met that person during that party you have been to. Unfortunately I was too drunk to remember anything else than the person's scent, but it's not you," he said watching her eyes rising open in shock. "So I'm sorry for wasting your time again and thank you for coming and helping me out. Have a nice evening," he passed her hurrying down the stairs.

"Jimin! Even if I'm not your mate we still can have some quality time tonight."

"I need to be somewhere. Someone is waiting for me."

"Another girl?" Her face darkened.

"No, you wouldn't understand. He... he is pregnant and had a long shift, he feels hungry and dizzy, is sitting on a bus stop bench. I need to be there right now to take care of him and the little one, they need me," Jimin's voice cracked.

"Are you the father?" She asked breaking out into fake laughter crumbling all hair on his body but he ignored that stupid remark running towards the underground car park to reach his car as quickly as possible.

'I'm on my way to you,' he texted Jungkook his heart beating in one million rhythms.

There was some faint drizzle falling from the sky, the street lamps reflecting on the wet pavement. It was almost 9 pm and Jimin was running around the fence of Your Home's garden part to cross the street and finally reach the bus stop. There was a dark shape cuddling to the plastic side wall in the corner of the bench.

"Jungkook!" Jimin was panting stopping in front of the boy who sent sad doe eyes his way.
"I'm sorry, the traffic over the bridge was insane," he whispered.

Why has he been so stupid to listen to his friends and meet that bitch when he should have been here. Jungkook for sure was frozen. What if he catches a cold? What if something will happen to the little one?

"If you didn't want to meet?" Jungkook looked away from him.

"I wanted. I really wanted to meet. Here take this," Jimin took the leather jacket off handing to the boy. "You look frozen."

"Need to be home anyway, hyung will be mad," Jungkook wasn't moving from the spot, Jimin noticed he had been cuddling the sketchbook to his chest.

"Kookie," he whispered crouching down to stretch his trembling had out and place it on the hoodie to feel the shape of Jungkook's a bit round belly out, his heartbeat becoming as quick as during running. "Come, we will go to mine, you will warm up. I will order delicious dinner."
Jungkook shook his head.

"I know you're mad at me and you have all the right to it, but please give me a chance to make it right."

"I don't want to go to yours," muttered Jungkook.

"So where do you want to go?"

"Home."

Thank you so much for your love

Thank you so much for your love. I really hope you're enjoying the story so far. What do you think about Jimin's meeting with the girl and him coming late to pick up Jungkook? How will he react to Kookie's words?

Much <3