46. Dumpling

"I know he is pregnant and it's my child," Jimin said watching the man's reaction, when Jungkook's brother shifted

"You fucker! You did this to my brother!" He yelled but Jimin growled so loudly the walls of that little house trembled.

The man fell on his butt crawling backwards spilling the rests of the beer over himself.

"Listen to me, you laugh of the brother, I would gladly rip you into pieces here and now, I really would, but you're Jungkook's only living relative. I came here to tell you that from now on I will be taking care of Jungkook and our baby, so if you ever dear to offend or abuse my mate again I will not hesitate," Jimin was speaking standing over that man who was still crawling backwards until colliding with a wall.

"You've ruined him, what about his job, his school," shouted the man.

"Jungkook will finish school then in two years he's going to study art in New York."

The man's face was sliced by a grimace at hearing those words.

"Yes sure, where will he hang up those paper scraps he scribbles on, along Your Home fence," he hissed ironically.

"If you have given the slightest shit to get to know your brother you would have known how deeply talented he is and Jungkook doesn't need a scum hole like Your Home or your house, as in two months from now he is exhibiting in the National Art Gallery, all sponsored by New York Art Academy and Andreas Green," said Jimin feeling Jungkook's hand tangling around his arm.

The man's jaw fell, literally, he was staring at them as if they were aliens, but Jimin took a breath in then glanced at Jungkook.

"Kookie are we good to go or is there anything you want to tell?"

Jungkook shook his head quickly so Jimin turned not sparing his brother anymore glances leading his omega outside of that house he had suffered so much in towards the car. The rain still shower like and Jungkook's wet hair was sticking to his forehead when they sat inside.

"And?" Asked Jimin caressing his hair strings tugging some behind his omega's ear.

"Ok," Jungkook squeezed his fists and released them. "Now you really are my only option," he whispered.

"I'm staying with you no matter what, remember that," Jimin took his palm to give him courage.
They had so many challenges ahead, but they were together in this.

"Ok, let's go home," whispered Jungkook tossing him a tired gaze. "We will call doctor Seokjin there, tell that things have changed."

"Ok," Jimin was as shaken by all they've been through in just one evening, yet he started the car driving off, slowly making his way in the heavy rain.

"Here, hold," Jimin stretched a steaming tea cup towards Jungkook, the night still rainy, but they were finally warm after taking a shower with lot of kissing, soft touches and washing each other. Jungkook looked so cute in those pajamas, sitting underneath the fluffy blanket, with still drying hair Jimin caressed through.