52. Passion fruit

"Stop!" Jimin sent his best friend a warning

"Jungkook has been very brave in court today explaining everything," mum smiled proudly, she by now really loved Kookie like a second son.

"I'm proud of all of you," Jimin was caressing Jungkook's side towards his big belly to feel the warmth of the little one. She was growing up nicely, Kookie looking double cute with round cheeks and his prominent belly now. Jimin just loved to fall asleep caressing over it and feeling out the movements of the baby. He was definitely way too excited for it, way more than his struggling omega.

"Guys take some rest, we will see each other at the exhibition," father sent them a tired smile getting up.

"Mum, dad, thank you," Jimin couldn't express his gratitude fully.

"See you," Mum caressed over his hair, both his parents saying bye to leave the cafe.

"So, how will it feel to lay down your stepbrother?" Tae grinned the moment the door closed behind them.

"I'm really warning you," Jimin became so frustrated but Jungkook finally burst out with laughter.

"You see, your boyfriend thinks I'm funny," Tae grinned.

"Do you guys know that today at school Mr. Na has approached me and asked about my exhibition," Jungkook leaned against the table when Yoongi came back with his favorite vanilla latte.

"And?" Jimin really despised his Kookie's form tutor.

"He has told me it's a massive achievement and that the school is so proud of me and stuff. It's a bit embarrassing but a few of my fellow classmates had told me that it's cool that I had decided to keep the baby and stay at school. I don't know, people are acting strange lately."

Jimin leaned back listening to Jungkook talking, his heart filled with joy to see him like that, open, smiling, slowly being proud of himself.

"Ah and Jimin the exhibition is in two days, the last two nights before it I will stay at Yoongi's," Jungkook looked towards him when Jimin's jaw fell.

"What? Why?"

"I just want some time for myself," Jungkook blushed.

"But... am I not giving you space?"

"I'm returning home after the exhibition, no worries," there were naughty glitters in those beautiful doe eyes. "It's just two days."

What are you planning cutie, Jimin looked up at Yoongi who was trying to keep a straight face.

"Are you guys plotting something against me?" He asked.

"Don't ask me, I'm not included," Tae shrugged.

"Just two days, ok?" Jungkook caressed down Jimin's neck all meaningfully raising the temperature in his body.

"How do you expect me to sleep alone for two days?" The alpha was so frustrated, his wolf howling in disagreement.