21. Pizza

Jungkook's doe eyes raised open so widely

"I'm just some antisocial pregnant omega and a pain in the ass," he muttered.

"Would you like to become my boyfriend?" Repeated Jimin completely not discouraged.

"Ah..." Jungkook glanced at the ceiling staying quiet for a while considering it. "I can try," he muttered finally. "I have never been anyone's boyfriend so I have no idea how that works or if I can be, but... I guess I like you more than any other person in this shitty world so I can give it a try."

Jimin laughed, he couldn't help.

"What?"

"Thank you for that unusual Kookie style compliment and thank you for giving me a chance."

Jungkook nodded biting his lips in a troubled way. An awkward silence fell till the omega was brave enough to catch Jimin's gaze again.

"So, how to be boyfriends?" He asked.

"Pretty normal, like how we are right now, spending some nice time together, being there for each other, plus a little bit of kissing and cuddling, nothing unusual."

Jungkook nodded again relaxing a bit.

"And you don't mind It?" He pointed at his belly that was a little rounder underneath the duvet.

"Why should I mind the little one, I bet she will be as cute as you," Jimin caressed over the belly his heartbeat raising.

"What if she won't be?" Jungkook's question killed the butterflies in his stomach.

"I will accept each of your choices, this is what being there for each other means," he said seriously.

"Good so," Jungkook narrowed his eyes relaxing completely when Jimin returned to holding his hand trying to ignore how he was bleeding inside at the possibility of Jungkook proceeding with abortion.

I will take care of you both, please keep her, he wished to yell, but he was staying completely quiet.

The five days flew by quickly. Each time Jimin was entering Jungkook's room and the omega was drawing he was immediately hiding the sketchbook.

Still it was a peaceful time of them joking around, getting to know each other even better, leading long interesting conversations. The omega seemed good, way happier, more relaxed, he was smiling often. Jimin liked that change, definitely that safe environment was important, the possibility to be away from his abusive brother.

"Jimin! Can we talk for a moment!" Seokjin met him the next morning when he came early to pick Jungkook up, as the omega was finally able to leave the clinic.

"Sure," Jimin hurried his steps behind the doctor till both entered his office and sat down.

"I need to speak to you about something urgent," Seokjin was serious.