48. Chilli

"Sure," Jimin slowed the car down finding a parking spot then hurried though that huge shop he by now knew very well towards the area for staff

"Jimin! Here!" Jungkook had changed into his regular clothes the brown uniform tugged underneath his arm.

He seemed exhausted, his face pale, the loose black sweater couldn't hide his round belly anymore.

"Hi dear, how was your shift," Jimin sprinted towards him to close the boy in a tight hug.

"Exhausting. Today I was in the tails department, a couple came the woman was so annoying. Those are to dark, these too small, the others have a too rough surface and the color of the decorative motive is not the one I wanted, bla bla bla," Jungkook shook his head.

"But you didn't carry anything heavy?" Jimin made double sure.

"No, since they had seen me there lying in that puddle of blood, everyone is always super annoying. Jungkook don't lift that, don't touch that," the boy sighed resting his head against Jimin's shoulder. "I'm hungry and dizzy, my neck is sore and my lower back hurts like shit."

"I will do a massage later," Jimin caressed down the boy's spine to trace his fingers over his back bones.

Since the little lady was growing Jungkook was complaining on back pains a lot struggling to find a comfortable position for sleeping in bed, but he was dealing bravely, especially as next month a new set of extra stitches was awaiting him to keep the baby safe.

"Can we go?" Asked Jimin glancing at the watch as Jimley and her husband were waiting for them with dinner.

The next day they were invited to his parents who were excited to meet their future son in law.
The new set of three huge canvas was also coming this weekend, as time was running short and Jungkook still had fifteen paintings to prepare. That exhibition space map he had attached with colorful magnets to the fridge and he was coloring out the already done works on slowly becoming bright like a meadow in spring.

"Give me a moment, I'm waiting for my boss," Jungkook reached to his pocket to take a fumbled piece of paper out.

"Ok," Jimin turned to see that the huge man, who's suit was always threatening to rip over his enormous belly, had finished yelling at some workers and was approaching them now.

"Hello Mr. Park," he bowed politely, since the people here had found out who Jungkook's boyfriend is they were extremely nice to both of them.

"Hello," Jimin nodded quickly, he still despised that shit hole here and that man running it.

"Um... Mr. Pae," Jungkook raised his voice shyly.

"Yes, how can I help you," the man sent the omega a fake smile.

"I... um... would like you to accept my leave," Jungkook stretched the paper that was trembling his his hand the man's way when Jimin's heartbeat sped up and that fake smile died.

"Excuse me," muttered the man.

"Um... I'd like to quit my job," whispered Jungkook when his boss took the paper glancing over it.

"Jungkook, we really don't have a problem with your pregnancy you will work until you can, than take a few months of parental leave and after that we will gladly have you back. You are a good worker," the man frowned.

"Mr. Pae, thank you for giving me this job and keeping me here for so long even despite my pregnancy, but... next month I'm exhibiting my paintings in the National Art Gallery, I really need to dedicate all my time to it, besides I want to put even more effort into finishing high school in the next two years so I will be able to attend my dream New York Art Academy, so I will have no time to work here."

Listening to Jungkook's words all the blood was slowly leaving his employer's face.

"National Art Gallery... New York Art Academy..." he stuttered.

"Yes, did you know my Jungkook is a genius artist?" Jimin put his arm around the boy protectively.

"No... he, he was just scribbling something in that sketchbook each break," the man's face became red.

"So, can we go Kookie?" Jimin raised his brow.

"Mr. Pae, is it ok, will you accept me quitting?" Asked Jungkook all worried.

"Um... I guess I have no choice, so... good luck with your painting and your future, may you deliver a healthy baby," the man muttered awkwardly.

"Thanks for the wishes. Goodbye," Jimin bowed his head politely pulling Jungkook out of that shit hole, his inner wolf howling from satisfaction as finally Jungkook won't need to struggle through those painful, time consuming and physically demanding shifts.

"You've made the right choice, I'm so proud of you," Jimin cuddled the boy kissing his cheek.

"Um... now I will have nothing, not even pocket money and my debt with you is raising," Jungkook blushed.

"What debt. Haven't I told you I love to spoil my boyfriend and soon you'll make your own money on art, I'm telling you."

"Ah, it's still not ok, you're paying for everything," Jungkook blushed.

"So when your stupid hyung was paying for your living it was ok, but when I'm doing it it's suddenly not?" Jimin raised his brow.

"Ah, you're so..."

"How?"

"Annoying," whispered Jungkook very quietly when Jimin broke out with laughter.

"You're lucky I love you so much," he muttered pretending to bite the boy's ear.

"Or what?"

"Or I'd bite you," Jimin felt fire filling his lower stomach.

"Bite me?" Jungkook was tomato red now.

"Don't provoke an alpha," Jimin giggled leaning in to suck the skin of Jungkook's still scent less scent glade into his lips, his mind filling with images how his permanent mark would look here, around that delicious mole.

"I guess we're late for your sister's dinner and stuff," Jungkook stuttered.

"Guess," Jimin still burning but he behaved pulling the omega towards the car, when both finally made their last visit to Your Home shop.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jungkook's decision to quit his job? How will their dinner with Jimin's sister go?

Much <3