25. Seeds

"Jimin!" The assistant hurried his way when Jimin was sitting at a table in that cafe belonging to Hobi's uncle where he was meeting his friends as they had been too annoying about him only spending the time with Jungkook the past days

"Yes, here!" He raised his arm so the man hurried to their table lifting an envelope. "I have it, two special invitations, I have also gotten in touch with Mr. Green, so he is excited to meet a Seoul based young talent."

"Thank you," Jimin's heart sped up as it was the best news he could receive.

"Anything for you, any more requests?" His assistant bowed.

"Call my favorite shop assistant of LV house, I will come over later today with Jungkook we will need two customized suits for that occasion," Jimin tapped the envelope.

"Of course," the man nodded his head when Jimin gave him a sign to leave.

"What's that?" Namjoon pointed at the envelope.

"Invitations for the exhibition of Jungkook's favorite painter."

"Aren't you doing a little bit too much for your charity case," hissed Tae.

"He is my boyfriend," Jimin was trying to contain the anger in.

"And they're absolutely cute together, have seen them kissing yesterday, you two are made for each other," Amelia sent him a lovely smile, she was the only one in the clique supporting his relationship.

"They're from different worlds that don't fit, Jimin will see it soon," Namjoon sighed. "We can not even invite your "boyfriend" here, as he would stick out dressed up like a bagger."

"I will not waste my afternoon listening to this bullshit. You want to be my friends, you have to accept my partner," Jimin got up ignoring the gazes his three best friends were giving him.

"Don't give in Jimin, they will soon see that Jungkook is the best what has happened to you. Don't leave Jungkook because of people's judgments," Amelia sent him a reassuring smile.

"I don't give a shit about what those three think. If they are my real friends they will accept my boyfriend, if not, I don't need fake friends," Jimin hid the invitations in his leather jacket grabbing the car keys, he was furious, but contained the anger.

'I'm on my way to you, we will go somewhere,' he texted Jungkook, who as he knew was spending his afternoon doing homework and drawing in MeowMeow Cafe. I can befriend Yoongi, he chuckled thinking about the weird barista boy.

"I mean, I shouldn't be here," Jungkook eyed his clothing from the boots that must have remembered many winters to the hoodie with three holes in the right sleeve up and down with worry, Jimin's heart aching as he didn't want to make his boyfriend feel uncomfortable, but he also couldn't let him meet Andreas Green in that outfit.