20. Cabbage

"I will be back, just need to take a shower at home and change

"I will be back, just need to take a shower at home and change. Do you want anything?"

The morning sun was filling that hospital room in the clinic, Jungkook had just woken up and looked way healthier than yesterday.

"Um... would it be a problem to organize a pencil and some paper to sketch for me?" The boy's eyes lit up.

"Absolutely not, I will bring everything you need," Jimin smiled happy he can finally buy something for his boyfriend.

Wait, has he just called Kookie boyfriend in his mind, but it was exactly how he was feeling about the cute omega.

"See you soon," Jimin leaned in to peck the boy's dried lips then ruffled his hair before leaving the room, his heart so filled with something so rich.

"Jimin!" Someone called his name so he turned to see the alpha he has befriended last night. "How is your boyfriend?"

"He's better, both are ok, I'm so relieved."

"I'm happy to hear. I have told you it's a great clinic and guess what, I became a father last night, have a son," the man grinned proudly.

"Congratulations," Jimin tapped his shoulder.

"Thanks," the man blushed.

"I need to go now, I guess we will meet again as my boyfriend will be here at least for five more days."

"Definitely," the man was smiling so Jimin nodded his head sprinting down the corridor, taking the elevator to the main lobby.

The moment he entered he heard a guy yelling at the receptionist.

"You will tell me now where Jeon Jungkook is. Then he will get up and move his filthy ass out of here!" The huge bulky man hit the front desk with his fist.

"Sir I will call the security," the receptionist became angry.

"I'm his brother, his only legal guardian and I demand for him to go home now. Do you think I will pay a penny for your fancy clinic!"

Jimin's blood boiled, his claws appeared but someone squeezed his arm and he saw Seokjin passing him, giving him a sign not to interfere while he approached the reception swiftly.

"Mr., leave my clinic immediately," he said making his voice extra demanding.

The man tossed him a killer glance.

"Do you fuckers think I will pay for the treatment here. Who has even brought him here instead of sending him home!"

"Your brother could have died last night. Do you understand how dangerous his state was," said Seokjin seriously when Jimin's whole body tensed in fear.

"Should I thank you you fucker? You will not get a single penny out of me!" Yelled the man. "Have you at least scrubbed him clean?"

Jimin hissed catching Seokjin's attention who sent him a begging gaze.