34. Pumpkin

The phone lit up with a new message when Jimin was sitting in the car in front of Your Home store waiting to pick up Jungkook from his shift

'We need to meet, you can not do this to me!' That stylist girl texted twisting his insides dangerously.

Her and Seilia won't leave him in peace now.

Is she really my mate? That thought bitter, banging at his consciousness demanding answers. Wouldn't it be wiser to meet her again and recheck, but all his body filled with pins and needles at the perspective of being confronted with that scent he has felt in that hotel.

'We need to meet, how long do you think you will be able to resist your fate,' the next message came so he hit the steering wheel with his fist a bit painfully.

Great! Will she now stalk him with messages, as if he wasn't messed up enough.

'Jimin! I'm your mate, I need you.'

His hands were trembling over the phone but someone knocked to the window and he looked up to see Jungkook's grin, his heart filling with something golden, his butterflies raising.
Was it even possible to have another mate if this here was just great.

The phone buzzed again but he silenced it pressing into his pocket when the door from the passenger's side opened and Jungkook jumped inside placing the backpack on the backseat.

"Hi!"

"Hi, you're smiling?" Jimin raised his brow, his phone vibrating in his pocket but he ignored.

"Happy to see you," Jungkook blushed.

"I'm even more happy to hear that," Jimin was dancing inside leaning in to kiss the boy's cheek. "So where do you want to go," he asked nibbling on the side of Jungkook's neck, getting lost in his skin.

"Um... I'm terribly horny," Jungkook laughed.

"That's great," Jimin's lower body immediately filled with longing at that remark.

"Not so good," the boy giggled. "But at least now I have someone to help me through it," his eyes glowing, almost distant when he lingered his fingers on Jimin's face tracing the shape of his lips, so the alpha kissed his finger pad.

"Let's go home before I take you in this car," he whispered using all his self control to move back to his seat and start the engine.

"Are you also horny?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Absolutely, especially after last night."

"Yes, last night was good," the boy was in some playful mood.

Jimin glowing yet unsure what to think about that change.

"I actually should concentrate on painting not... but there's only one thing in my head now."