55. Honey

Still now all worries we're fading in that raising passion, in him slowly undressing Jungkook to feel his smooth skin and kiss over his sexy tattoos

"Oh, so good," moaned the boy bending out on the bed.

It was only turning Jimin on more so he was kissing anywhere he could reach when Jungkook was untying his shirt to feel him more.

"I hope you'll forgive me that I will wreck your second dad up tonight," whispered Jimin kissing over Jungkook's belly, the boy becoming shy as each time he was doing it.

"Shush... it's not her business," he muttered getting red to the ears.

"You both are so cute," Jimin chuckled trying to stay turned on enough while sitting up on the bed to order the pillows into the comfortable position for Jungkook then open the drawer and reach for the lube.

"I feel like a baby, more than her," complained Jungkook but moved to rest his back against the pillows.

"Don't get discouraged," Jimin giggled. "Four more months."

"Why have I ever agreed to that," the boy sighed tracing his belly with his fingers, but Jimin decided to not to pick up this topic, instead he leaned in to take the boy's length into his mouth and please softly to make him forget all issues.

That soft warmth in his mouth so right he was high now unable to stop rocking his lips around it, licking up and down till there was the omega's moisture leaking on his tongue.
Jungkook gasping, caressing into his hair to suddenly hold it in his fist and bend out rubbing himself against his palate begging for more. Jimin so close to exploding himself, but he was holding on it was just the fore play, his mouth gluing to to that tip when Jungkook tossed over the pillows, but the alpha dived down spreading his legs to lick over the soft wet opening.

"Please..."

"What cutie?" Jimin chuckled before slowly working his tongue in and dive into that depth, that was all his to love each day.

That place always so fascinating as it was a connection he couldn't fully grasp, his mouth tingling from working so hard but he was too lost now to hold himself back waiting for that flood to rain over his face and his omega to yell and hit the mattress with his fists.

"Don't even think," he begged, but Jimin only lifted his hips more to find the second opening and rim with all passion. The sweet loving spreading out into forever the omega's nails digging into his back turning him on so much, so he pulled back reaching for the oval box and press the sticky substance onto his palm spreading over himself skillfully.

The second part of the lube he massaged into that tight opening gently spreading it out with his fingers and Jungkook gasped clenching his teeth, Jimin knew it was always painful for him because of the stitches, but he couldn't hold himself back now.

Their eyes met, both a bit shy as even after spending so many nights in each other's arms they were still overwhelmed by the intimacy of that bond and affection.