32. Paste

"Yes

"Yes."

"Hello, it's Andreas Green. I'm sorry for interrupting you so early but I have my flight back later today and I wanted to speak to you about something prior to it."

"Sure Mr. Green, how can I help you?" Jimin's heart began to beat loudly when Jungkook lifted his stunning doe eyes at him.

"I was wondering if Jungkook would be interested to do an exhibition? I have already spoken to my dear friend who is the director of the National Art Gallery and they would give him exposition space for free. They are absolutely curious about that young local talent."

"Um... that's wow. Mr. Green, I will give you Jungkook, please speak to him personally about it," Jimin ran to the boy handing him the phone.

"What?"

"Andreas Green wants to talk to you," Jimin was as anxious as excited unsure how Jungkook will handle that news, but the boy pressed the phone to his ear stuttering a barely recognizable hello.

He was sitting there, nodding his head, biting on the piercing.

"Um... I... want," the last word was spoken so quietly it was barely recognizable.

The silence continued of the boy just listening in to Andreas Green's words.

"Um... speak to Jimin," Jungkook suddenly handed the phone over.

"Do I really have to play your secretary," Jimin giggled pressing the loudspeaker so Jungkook can hear the rest of the conversation.

"I was proposing a meeting with the gallery owner later today to discuss the details of the exhibition," said Andreas Green.

"Of course, we will come," Jimin was so excited about that opportunity.

It was exactly what Jungkook needed for his university application.

"Thank you, I will be gone, but he will lead you further, he has great knowledge and many years of experience, so you don't have to worry, I will also be available per phone or video conference to give guidance and advice."

"Thank you so much Mr. Green, I'm so happy you've decided to give Jungkook this opportunity and I from my side will finance the exhibition."

"Amazing, Jungkook are you excited?"

"Um..." the boy bit his lips in a troubled way.

Jimin watching him hoping he might speak more but no further sounds followed.

"I think he is a bit shocked and definitely worried, I hope in some time he will be ready to speak to you about the exhibition Mr. Green. What time should we be at the gallery?"

"Will 5 pm be good?"

"I have a shift," whispered Jungkook so a loud sigh left Jimin's lips.

"When is your shift over?"