49. Tea

"I don't know, they will probably be so disappointed after seeing me," Jungkook was making rounds up and down the corridor in front of Jimley's apartment door

"Come," Jimin sighed reaching his hand out to pull the omega in then pressed the bell.

The door opened almost immediately revealing a widely grinning Sujin who was holding his daughter in his hands.

"Hi, come in. Dalea wanted to see the guests. See uncle Jimin is here," the man opened the door further so Jimin pushed Jungkook in first.

"Hello," Jungkook bowed low becoming all too shy.

"Jimin give Jungkook the slippers and hang his coat," Sujin winked so Jimin opened the big wardrobe helping with Jungkook's jacket he had bought his stubborn boyfriend some weeks ago.

"You're late," Jimley fell into the hall.

"Jungkook had a very important conversation with his boss, he had finally quit his job," Jimin apologized hurrying to hug his sister.

"You're lucky he's cute," she joked.

"I'm very lucky, Jungkook meet my sister," Jimin reached for the omega to pull him forward when Jungkook was muttering a quiet introduction holding his hand over his belly trying to cover it at least a bit.

"Hi, I'm so happy to finally meet you," Jimley hurried to hug the stunned boy. "What month is it?"

"The fourth," muttered Jungkook almost noiselessly.

"I've been through it last year so I can give you advice," Jimley was cheerful. "Come, you look tired you definitely need some delicious food," she pulled Jungkook into the living room by his sleeve.

Cat Aretmis had made himself comfortable on the main couch so Jimin sat beside petting him while watching his family taking great care of his omega offering him a glass of water and warm tea, giving an extra pillow behind his back when he sat down next to Jimin.

"She's like you," he whispered so only Jimin could hear him.

"Annoying?" He raised his brow.

"Ah," Jungkook blushed, but Sujin approached with Dalea. "Jimin can you hold her, it will be good training for you," his brother in law seemed amused setting the baby in his lap.

"I guess that will be tough," Jimin sighed holding Dalea who giggled.

"Will be strange right, when she will be out," muttered Jungkook watching the baby while caressing over his belly.

"It's tricky I agree," Sujin smiled. "I will help Jimley, take good care of Dalea," he winked sprinting to the kitchen.

"Kookie can you hand Dalea's toys over," Jimin looked at the omega who nodded approaching the basket that was standing next to the TV to take the toys out investigating them.

Jimin got up carrying Dalea around the room secretly observing his boy, it seemed strange to be with him in this situation here, especially as they were expecting a baby in some time.
Jungkook was still laying out the toys on the carpet so Jimin stopped at the glass wall with the amazing view over the city when Dalea was slowly falling asleep in his arms.

"We will need to buy so many things," muttered Jungkook.

"Yes, we probably should start looking for toys, clothes and stuff," he said hearing a soft sniff. "Kookie?"

"No, just seeing this, it makes it feel more real and strange," Jungkook sighed.

"Yes it's not so easy to adjust, at first I had been frightened," Jimley came into the room. "But Sujin helped me a lot, he was always telling me it will be ok and that we will do it together," she turned to her husband who blushed hard placing some dishes on the long dining table.

"Dalea is sleeping," Jimin turned to his sister.

"Put her into her bed, Jimin maybe you could help Sujin set the table and I speak with Jungkook, I really want to get to know my brother in law," she give him a sign with his eyes so he carried Dalea to her room to gently place her into her bed and tug into the blanket.

"Sleep little lady," he whispered caressing over her cute hair before tiptoeing out of the room.
Soon him and Sujin were finishing cooking when he could see Jimley and Jungkook talking while placing the toys back to the basket.

Maybe his boyfriend really needed another omega in his life, one who could fully understand what he was going through and Jimin was so thankful to his sister.

"They've clicked," Sujin must have caught his gaze.

"Guess, Kookie barely talks to strangers so it's a miracle."

"She's similar to you, he can't take his eyes off you," Sujin nudged his side, when Jimin's insides filled with alpha pride. His mate really loved him and it was visible to everyone around.

"You've changed since he's in your life but it's a good change, me and Jimley had been really worried about you."

Jimin just nodded, what could he say, that Jungkook has rescued him, taught him how to love, made him a better man.

"Your sister is cool, I really like her," had said Jungkook hours later when around 2 am they were driving back home and once again Jimin was falling without hold glancing at his cutie and that delicious mole at the side of his neck, his body glowing up in an uproar as that crazy thought wasn't right, yet... he couldn't stop considering it over and over again. Was it too early, was it even fully possible in Jungkook's state, but soon they won't be able to have sex at all until the birth, so maybe he should take his courage together and ask if his omega would like to mate.

 Was it too early, was it even fully possible in Jungkook's state, but soon they won't be able to have sex at all until the birth, so maybe he should take his courage together and ask if his omega would like to mate

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about Jikook's visit to his sister's family? What about Jimin's thoughts? Is it a good moment for them to mate?

Much <3