5. Grain

"Ok, so Namjoon goes in to pretend he is visiting his father during work hours because he needs him to lend his yacht for the huge party we're organizing this Friday

"Ok, so Namjoon goes in to pretend he is visiting his father during work hours because he needs him to lend his yacht for the huge party we're organizing this Friday. Then he accidentally bumps into the hot chick and tells her the most handsome guy at school wants a date with her," Tae raised his brow.

"Meeting, not date, preferably here during the next coffee break," growled Jimin.

"Ok, call it whenever. So if she agrees we have her for you this evening," Tae winked.

"Evening I'm busy," Jimin glanced across the street at that huge skyscraper that belonged to Namjoon's dad.

"And what are you doing in the evening?" Asked Tae becoming irritated.

"I have an appointment," Jimin's insides twisted uncontrollably, as he has promised Jungkook he will pick him up from work then take out for some delicious dinner.

"Don't tell me you're babysitting that pregnant omega again," Tae sighed.

"What!" Jimin almost fell off his chair and all the people present in the cafe, they were sitting in, glanced his way.

"What? Everyone knows that loser is pregnant. He's such an embarrassment, really I hope once the teachers find out they will expel him from our school," Hobi rolled his eyes.

"How is he even in our school really," Tae sent the boys a sarcastic gaze.

"He has worked his ass off for a scholarship," and managed to achieve it even though he has just lost his parents a few months prior to it.

Jimin became so angry finishing the sentence in his mind, how could they talk not knowing shit.
If they walked a day in Jungkook's shoes, they wouldn't be alive at all.

"Don't be so sensitive about that. Is it some charity crap you're doing for college application?" Namjoon became curious.

"No, he wants to redeem his sins," Hobi burst out with uncontrollable laughter, the three boys almost rolling over the table when heat stormed to Jimin's face.

"You're so retarded sometimes," he muttered tapping his fingers against the table top immediately. "Namjoon don't you have a task to do?"

"Redeeming his sins, that was match point Hobi," Namjoon got up still trembling from laughter. "Hell will not have a place deep enough for him."

Jimin stayed serious biting on his lip. As if they were living like saints, no bullshit, they had a list of one night stands as long as his.

"Wait till he gets on the yacht on Friday," Hobi grinned.

But Jimin wasn't listening to their crap anymore fishing his phone out to send a quick message to Jungkook.

'How are you feeling? Is the little one giving you a very hard time today? How's work?' His stomach doing strange movements when he pressed send trying to calm the suddenly raised heartbeat, his wolf impatient, carving to see Jungkook preferably now.

"Wish me luck, I'm going to conquer Jimin's mate," Namjoon winked before leaving the cafe and hurrying to the huge pedestrian crossing.

"I mean a hot chick like her will be a fun mate. She looks a bit like a pin up girl, has fake lips," Hobi glanced Jimin's way when his heart began to race, as he was suddenly afraid to meet that woman.

What if she is my mate? His insides squeezing in disappointment. He really wouldn't like the right one to be some cheap bitch like her.

Fortunately his phone buzzed and he couldn't click fast enough to open the message.

'Still alive, but work is crap, boss is pain in the ass, It even more.'

The text was dark, kept in Jungkook's usual antisocial and depressing manner, but it made Jimin chuckle to the phone and caress the screen.

'Sound fun,' he texted back.

'I wish I could just sit down and draw,' the next message came opening up a hollow.

I wish you could too, he whispered in his mind, imagining a huge lit up art studio and Jungkook with brushes in his hands finishing another masterpiece while there was a little girl sitting on the floor drawing a happy kitten playing between sunflowers with colorful crayons.

"Texting someone?" Tae's curious eyes rested on him.

"An if?" Jimin shrugged, his friends were annoying him so much lately.

Taehyung wasn't asking anything further and they were talking for a while about the planned party on Friday until Namjoon's figure appeared on the pedestrian crossing, Jimin's heartbeat raising, some sweat drops rolling down his spine.

The cafe door opened, Namjoon was grinning holding a piece of paper up.

"I've got her number," he gave Hobi and Tae high five. "She wants to meet you for dinner later."

"I've said I have time the next coffee break. I have plans for the evening," Jimin boiled from anger.

"What if she's your mate?" Hobi sent him a meaningful smile.

There were pins and needles on Jimin's skin so suddenly, the scent of passion fruit and paint coming back from his memory messing up his insides. What would he do to feel it again? Freaking everything.

"Ok, give me the number," he grabbed the paper out of Namjoon's hand sending a quick message.

His phone screen lit up almost immediately.

'Hi, it's Clowey, are you that handsome alpha who's house party I've been to? Joonie has told me a lot about you ;)'

All hair crumbled on Jimin's body, his fingers fumbling over the keyboard as he had no idea what to write back.

'I'll be free after 8 pm today,' she texted not even waiting for his answer.

"And?" The boys were leaning above the table reading over his phone screen, all too excited.

"So are you taking her out tonight? I mean her measurements are 98/64/90, for sure," Namjoon raised his brow, but Jimin bit his lip.

Jungkook was finishing his shift at 7:30. Could he possibly take him to the meeting, make it quick, just say hi, check it it's that scent he's looking for then go?

 Could he possibly take him to the meeting, make it quick, just say hi, check it it's that scent he's looking for then go?

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. What do you think about Jimin's friends trying to help him to find his mate? Will Jimin go to Jungkook or to the meeting with the girl?

Much <3