19- Giovanni

Michelle pov

When I woke up I remembered what happened last night. Nicklaus crying, Benjamin yelling and then they just turned bipolar. What was that shit?

I got finished and went down stairs. Everyone was down in the kitchen. Maggie and Bear wer busy eating some cereal while Benjamin was busy making a smoothie thingy but in all honesty that thing looked gross.

Vivian was standing in front of the stove busy baking some eggs. Isabella was sitting busy on her phone while Sabrina just sat isolated from the rest of them and Ricardo was busy on his Ipad.When I came in everyone greeted me super nicely even SABRINA. Wtf!

To say I'm confused is an understatement I am utterly disoriented. Maybe all of them are mentally fucked up I can name a few of them. I just went over and got some cereal and sat with Bear and Maggie.

"Why are they being so nice?"I whisper only to bear."Fuck knows. But don't trust them they always have something up their sleeve." He whispered back. "I won't ever trust them, not after everything" I mumbled mostly to myself.

After we were done eating we headed to the cars. Sabrina wasn't with us. Mhh totally not suspicious. That's what a fool would say. Maggie was talking non stop about the glee clubs first competition coming up soon.

She doesn't really talk a lot with the other Ferrari's and especially not with Sabrina. I wonder if Sabrina even apologized for throwing that slushy over her head. Probably not.

We got to school and all went our seperate ways. I walked to my locker when I suddenly felt am arm around my shoulder. "Hey little sis whatcha doing?" Eleanor asked. I took her arm of my shoulder and looked at her and pointed to my locker.

"Don't be rude" she said very dramatic which caused me to smile. "There's that smile I love" she said smiling at me. "Hey Michelle" I heard Grace's voice. "Hey" I said smiling back at her. "Hey I'm Gracie" she said holding her hand out to El. I looked to Eleanor who shook Grace's hand but looked star strucked.

"And this is Eleanor, my sister" I said "Well nice to meet you Eleanor, you should come and sit with us at lunch."She said smiling."I... I'll love to" she basically stuttered.

"Cool see you guys later" she said and then walked away. I turned to my sister and hit her on her shoulder to which she responded with a oww. "What was that?" I ask.

She let out a dramatic sigh and leaned her head against a locker "I think I'm in love" she said. "With wh... Gracie?" I asked shocked and a little loud. "Shh I don't think the whole school heard ya. Yes Gracie who else." she said looking at me.

"What about Emily? You had a crush on that girl for years." I say closing my locker. "Yeah well mom let me go to that stupid party but turns out Emily is a bitch who doesn't know what she wants." she said angry.

"Wow I did not expect that" I say shocked." Hey is Gracie into girls?" she asks me sounding excited." I don't know dude, I've only been here for a little while."

"Uggg! I guess I'll just have to find out" she says determined. "Yeah that's if you can actually form a sentence. I..I'll l.. love to" I said mocking her. "Haha" she said sarcastic.

The bell rang and we both left for class. I didn't see Sabrina at the school today and Nick mostly kept his distance because everywhere I was so was Bear keeping an eye on me and I could see him giving Nick a few dirty looks.

I looked at my schedule to see where I was last period. Ugg Italian that teacher really hates me. I walked to the classroom when I saw Nick going to the football field. Asher walked past me and I grabbed his arm before he could walk further. "Hey Michelle what's up?"he asked.