6

angel energy but add a little devil

The couple had arrived at Mia's place about fifteen minutes ago, they were now in her kitchen backing some snack, more specifically, they were baking cookies.  The dough needed for the cookies was already made, they just needed to make the shapes they wanted and put the cookies in the oven.

 Now that the cookies were in the oven they needed to wait around twenty minutes, so the two decided to go upstairs, the couple had the house for themselves both Mia's parents were at work and Clay was no where  to be found.

Mia was sitting at her dressing table taking of her earrings and taking her make up off when suddenly she felt two cold hands  around her waist and a  sudden warm breath in her neck "You know, you look so hot right now" Monty says leaving wet kisses on the girls neck " Oh yeah" Mia says " Hum mm" Monty mumbles " But don't think I forgot that you left me all crazy for you and then you didn't do nothing about it a couple days ago" He whispers in her ear. Mia turned around in her chair and her face was inches apart from Monty's " So, what are you going to do about it" Mia teases him which lead to a smirk to appear in Montgomery's face.

With no second thougths Monty smashed his lips on Mia's pinky ones and the two started kissing passionaly but that passion was soon replaced with eager and the need for dominance by both teenagers, but even though Mia was seen from outside the person that controlled the relationship in the sheets she was submissive .

Mia's hands found their way to Monty's hair, while Monty's hand were going up and down the girls body, the boy's hand went to Mia's ass and he gave it a light squeeze, that told her to get up, which the girl did.

Monty slowly led the girl to the bed and put her down, never breaking the kiss, his lips went once again to the girls neck while one of his hands were travelling down Mia's body and the other one was next to her head. Mia's lips were pinky and leaving moans escape. Monty loved that sound was one of his favorite, he was going to start to take of the girls top when his phone started to ring. Both teens tried to ignore the phone but it just dind't stop ringing.

" Monty, pick up the phone"Mia says annoyed, not at the boy it obviously wasn't his fault " Sup Bryce" Monty said annoyed " Bro where the fuck are you man" Bryce asked over the phone " What do you want Bryce " Monty asked " Jesus man, what got into you.Did I interrupt something" Bryce asks, Mia  couldn't see but she was sure that Bryce had a smirk on his face and she hated it " Yeah, you did asshole " Mia yelled causing Monty to smile and Bryce to chuckle "Ok, look tell Mia to get ready and come pick us up we are going to 'Blue Spot' " Bryce says.

Mia could see from Monty's face that she wasn't going to like what was coming " Man, I don't know. I'm with Mia now, not in the  mood to go to 'Blue Spot' " Monty says and Mia was right  she hated the Blue Spot because every single time they went there one of the boys would come home  buzzed  " Put it on speaker " Bryce tell him " Mia, hey look. I know I just ruined you guys moment " Bryce says " Yeah no shit " She mumbles " I heard it M, but listen everyone wants to go to Blue Spot and Monty's car is the only one where we can all go "

Montgomery looked at his girlfriend waiting for her to answer " Okay. Fine , but none of you can get  buzzed tonight. Deal" Mia demands " Deal ,see you in ten" Bryce says and endes the call.

Mia let out a sigh and lay down on the bed, Monty did the same thing but insted of laying down on the bed he lay down on top of her " Monty, we need to go " Mia says kissing the boy's forehead" It's moments like these that I hate Bryce " Monty says which made the girl chuckle " Well, I hate him all the time so " Mia starts " You do realize you were friends with him first, right " Monty teases " He was cool back then, now he is just an asshole" Monty kissed the girl's lips and got up " We still have the cookies in the oven " Mia says and runs down strairs to the kitchen.