34-tapes are out

the confrontation

She woke up with the sound of her phone ringing, without even acknowledging it who it was Mia Jensen simply accepted the call.

"Yeah?" she said to the other line "Mia, have you been online?" Sheri asked exalted "No, I just woke up," she said, still running her fingers through her hair "Someone published the tapes, they are out, online. Everyone has heard them" her eyes instantly opened, and she sits herself on the bed trying to assimilate everything that Sheri has just told her "Listen, let me get ready and I will meet you at school with Justin," Mia said ending the call.

It was probably the day where she got ready for school the quickest, putting on just a dress and her black vans while her hair was in two dutch braids.

"This is defenitly weird" she pointed, walking  inside the school with all the stares on them three, Clay, Justin and Mia. 

"Mia, hey. Have you told them?" Sheri asked the blonde as she approached them, Justin's eyes fall instantly on Mia"Tell us what?" he asks. Bitting down her lower lip Mia places her arm on his "The tapes are out, someone published them online. Everyone has heard them, they know it all" Mia breaks the truth to Justin as Clay had just ran off to talk to Sky.

"Are you fucking serious" Justin asked not wanting to belive "Yeah,that's all the stares are for" Sheri says, guiding the two somewhere else.

"We're having a meeting, by the way" Sheri says, turning left on the hallway "Fuck! This nightmare isn't over anytime soon, is it?" Mia asked, putting her head on Justins shoulder.

She eventually said goodbye to Justin and Sheri before walking around the hallways in hopes to find Montgomery, as she entered a new one, a group of kids stare at her, they are surrouding a locker that she remmebered to be Bryces, but before she approach it the sound of those familiar voices echoes through the hall.

She stands there, far way watching him, the small interaction between him and Scoot Reed makes the corner of her lips curl, seeing on the smaller boy Jeff.

"Hey" Montgomery's arms extended embracing the younger girl on a tight hug "Nervous for today?" the smaller girl  adjusted herself by Monty's side, looking up at him, the corner of her lip curled in a smirk "Yeah, but I can't let it show" it was for the sake of the squad, if she was nervous the whole entire team would also be.

As the rest of the boys approached the couple, the group of teens that were surrouding Bryce's locker moved away, allowing the clear sign of vadalism, the word Rapist acroos the locker in red paint.

"Hey, who did this?" Monty shouted, anger flumming his eyes at the word that was called his friend. In that moment, when Monty so quickly let go of her and walked to defend his friend she asked herself, in a situation of herself against Bryce who would Monty stand by?

"Hey, relax! It's fine, it will come off" Bryce's eyes fall on the blonde girl, she kept her face blank not giving him any emotion he might be searching for "Just a stupid fucking prank, right?"

"Dude, that's pretty fucked up" Scoot commented, how Mia whished the boy were friends with some other group, any group but that one "Should we do something?"

"What would we do?" Bryce asked almost sounding defeated.

"It's messed up" Mia reached her hand to grab Monty's that sadly smiled at him, and then sounding in the school hallways Bryces voice comes over speaker, loud, getting the attention from everyone on the hallways.

"You wanna call it rape, call it rape. She wanted me, me. She was pratically begging me to fuck her" His eyes wilden as he looks back at Mia, they run towards the room where the speakers are located.