10

addicted

Flashback:

After deciding that they wanted to stay the night at Bryce's, Montgomery and Mia went to 'their' room. The couple called it their room because everytime they went to Bryce's the couple ended up in the room. When Bryce made party's in his house, that room was always reserved to Montgomery De La Cruz and Mia Jensen.

The couple went up stairs and as soon they were inside the bedroom with closed doors Monty slammed Mia into the closed door. He wanted to make up to her after tonight's incident.

The boy wasted no time in smashing his lips onto her pink ones. The kiss was rough and hot. Monty made sure to bite her bottom lip making the girl slightly open her mouth in a conforting pain, that was the perfect opportunity for Montgomery to slipped his tongue in her mouth.

Both tongues were figthing for dominance but Monty's dominance was rougher so he won, his kiss was devastating and the girl loved it.

As soon Monty slammed Mia into the closed door and started to kiss her, his hands went automatically went to her waist and Mia's hands went to his neck.

The boy started to kiss down her neck, making Mia throw her head back in pleasure. She let small whimpers leave her lips, once Monty was making sure to leave marks all over her neck. Monty's hands slowly went down from her waist to her  thighs, he gave it a squeezed that told Mia to jump in his arms, which she did.

Montgomery walked towards the bed with Mia in his arms, he slowly put her down and took off his blazer and  shirt. Mia watched the boy doing so and she couldn't stop the smirk her lips made when she looked at the shirtless boy. He was so hot.

Mia got up from the bed and stood in front of the shirtless boy, she turned around with her back now facing the boy and removed her hair from her back. Monty placed his hands on the girls back and started to unzip her dress till it fell down on the floor. Once the dress was on the floor Mia turned around again facing the boy only in her matching lingerie- a black lace lingerie.

Monty started to walk towards the girl until she fell into the bed again, he started to kiss every inch of the girls body. He wanted to feel  what was his, he wanted to show her how much he truly loved her. Montgomery started by kissing  her jaw, making sure he was sucking enough to leave a mark, but not rough enough to actually hurt the girl.

Mia's hands started to go up to Monty's hair, the girl was so sexually frustrated, she wanted him. She needed him.

"Monty" The girl whimpers "I need you" She crys.

"Pacience baby. Tonight is all about you" The older boy whispers in her ear, making Mia, that was already wet, even more.

Montgomery kissed her neck and started to go down to her stomach, while one of his hands was travelling down her body the other  was gripping her thigh. He stopped right above the fabric of her underwear, he looked up at her to see her with closed eyes taking in all the pleasure he was giving her.

When Mia noticed that Montgomery was no longer kissing her, she looked down at him " Tell me when to stop"Montgomery says "Never" Mia breathes out.

Montgomery wasted no time in pushing the blonde more to him. Roughly he took off her underwear, leaving the hazel eyed girl only in her bra. The blond girl wasn't the only one that was sexually frustrated, he was too. You could see in his eyes, hey were full of lust. He wanted her. He needed her "So wet for me princess"

Montgomery begin by kissing the girls iner thigh.One of his hands was kepping the girls thigh seperated, while the other was teasing the girls entrance. Mia kept arching her back, she kept leaving whimpers and soft crys . The more skin Monty covered with his kisses and love bits, the more Mia needed him.