13

And then I think I was designed to be alone

She could't stop the tears from falling. After weeks of holding this she finally let it all out. Hands shaking, her heart betting so much faster then usually, but she felt free. Her eyes were still on the little flower she was holding. She wanted so bad to look up and lock eyes with him, but what if he now saw her  different. What if he now find her a monster. What if he doesn't love her no more.

All the what if's were cut when two hands were placed in Mia's crying face. Her eyes found his, but they weren't full of anger or disgust like she predicted. No, they were still looking at her with love and passion.

Montgomery De La Cruz was still in love with Mia Jensen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morning Mia Jensen woke up for school in a happy mood. After her long conversation with Monty yesterday, the blond girl finally was accepting her mistakes and was ready to be a new her. But before her change  start she still needed to do something about her brother and the tapes. She was not sure in which tape he was, but either way she needed to be sure he was not going to say something to put them all in bad sheets.

It was very normal in the Jensen residence for Mrs.Jensen to go on a run every morning, and for a couple years Mia did the same. But as the years went passing by Mia stoped with that and she started to go to the gym with her friends. And like that many other things she used to do with her family she stoped and started new traditions with her friends.

The Jensen girl was in the kitchen with her father preparing the breakfast, laughing at something he had said, when her mother walked in. Mia and Mrs.Jensen were still not talking very much with each other, but on the other hand Mia and her father were on talking terms again.

"No dad, you toast the bread first then you put the avocado" Mia explains to her father. Once the girl saw her mother arriving to the kitchen she left and went to pick her stuff from her bedroom.

"Any news from Clay this morning?" Lainie askes her husband puring a glass of water and watching her daughter leave.

"I heard the stirrings. Some thumps and mutterings and such" Matt says mixing the food that was in the pan.

"We need to get them back to Dr. Ellman"Lainie says "They won't take the meds but the talk therapy was always helpful." 

"Feel like it was more helpful for you to have them doing it" Matt says trying to pick up the toast from the microwave.

"Yes. It was helpful to know they were talking to somebody. Or at least Clay was" The older woman says making a quick pause to drink  a bit of her cold water before continuing "Mia still isn't talking to me".

Matt Jensen moves to place the plate in the kitchen table" Not everyone share your passion of belive that all problems can be solved with words" He says.

"For God's sake Matt. You have a phd in literature. Your whole life is about words" She says in disbelief.

"Yes and how they complicate everything" The men says, still putting all the breakfast in the table.

"They are in trouble, we need to help them"

"They are acting out, yes. We don't know if they are in trouble"

Matt Jensen was a loving parent. Loves his kids more than anything but has a special bond with his daughter. Now, he doesn't say he has a favorite kid, because for a fact he doesn't have. But he can't deny the bond that he and Mia have. The teennager girl found so safe in her father's arms since day one.