21-Tragedy

Some children are simply born with tragedy in their blood

Flashback:

The party didn't go the way Mia said it did. She didn't arrive with Clay at Jessica's party, she arrived alone, an hour later than she was supposed. She went somewhere that night, some would ask why she went there, others would judge her from going back there, and that was why she was late.

She didn't tell anyone where she went that night, she wanted to keep it that way, a secret, but like she once said Nothing in Liberty High stays hidden for long

So Clay arrived first at the party, he rode his bike there and did his best to try to fit in with the group of people that were there.

"Do you know how to tap a keg?" Asked Jessica walking into the kitchen with Clay right behind her. In the kitchen were two other teens: Zach and Monty. Both of them were holding the keg, one on each side, walking across the kitchen to place the keg outside the house, in the garden.

"Every guy is like, let's get a keg, and when it's time to tap it..."

"I told you it was the wrong kind of tap:" Informed Zach.

"I got this. Everybody settle!" Said Monty over the two teens that were starting to argue.

However long it was after Clay's arrival, Montgomery went to find him. Having himself a question to ask him.

"Jensen!" He called "Did Mia not come with you?" He asked. Clay could he concern in his eyes.

"No, she said she had a thing to do first." She didn't actually say that, she said I am going somewhere don't ask questions you don't want to hear the honest answer. He knew something good couldn't be.

"Where did she tell you where she was going ?" Maybe now Clay was starting to see a different side of Montgomery, one that he has never seen before. He looked concerned and worried about the girl.

"She didn't, but don't you tell everything to each other, she probably told you where she was going right." Monty laughed slightly at him.

"If she did then why would  I be asking you where she is? I thought you were supposed to be the smart one Jensen." If Monty didn't know where Mia was, that pretty much told Clay all he needed to know. She was going to do something she would regret, or so he thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She didn't know why she was driving at eight o'clock at night, to her old orphanage. But with the years going by she felt like she needed a proper goodbye to someone she once trusted. She parked her car right in front of the big dark building.  Breathing deeply three times before walking out of the car Mia made her way to the stairs, where she knocked on the door, at least three times before it swing open.