33-Jeff Atkins

drugs with Jeff

The next morning was weird or better weirder, walking downstairs and be faced with Justin Foley eating breakfast with her parents was something she never thought would happen, not even Montgomery has stayed for breakfast. Dinner's sure, occasionally lunches absolutely but breakfast it felt like a family thing, and Justin already felt like family for Mia.

"Good morning" Mia called walking inside the kitchen, Justin was already sat on one of the chairs along side with her parents while Clay was nowhere to be found "Where's your brother?" Lainie asked, Mia shrugged not knowing the answer.

"These pancakes are fucking amaizing" Justin cursed, Mia twisted her face there was obvious some langued she needed to tell him not to use it in the house.

"So mom, I been thinking, is it possible for me to talk again on court?" Mia asked out of bluntness, she guided the cup of coffee to her mouth waiting for her mothers answer "Why would you want that Mia?" the older woman asked, Mia looked in between all the member in the kitchen before answering "I just feel like when they asked about me and Hannah all they focused was on the possible crush she had on me. What kind of image was that and what kind of question is even that, I mean how was I suppoused to know?" She asked angry.

"Mia I don't think you can go make depositions twice, I'm sorry" she nodded before taking a sip again of her coffee.

"Okay, I have to go" Mia said, placing down the mug with the rest of the coffee on the kitchen table "Already?" Matt Jensen asked, Mia kissed her father on the cheek "Yeah, today is basebol game and your daugher is capitan of the cheer squad" she joked almost sounding like she was telling him for the first time.

"Good luck M, kill it" Justin said, Mia walked towards him kissing him also on the cheek. "Alright, bye bye, don't miss me too much" she joked toawrds Justin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia didn't even bothered in walking inside the school using anything but her cheer outfit she liked the way the skirt and top defined her curves and how perfect sculpture her body felt as she walked down the hall.

She only stoped in front of her locker, opening it in order to grab her pom poms when a second presence was made by her side, she turned her head noticing Montgomery standing there "Can we talk" he asked, those green eyes sended flames all over her body, just a glimpse of them and she knew she would fold "I have to get going, game is about to start" she explained trying not to look at him.

"We have twenty minutes before the game starts Mia, please just a conversation nothing more" When she finally stoped to look at him, she noticed that him as well was wearing his baseball clothes, she tried to ignore the way the tight shirt made his musculs look, but she coulnd't help but stare.

"Why are you doing this to us?" He asked, Mia looked to the ground but shortly after looked back at him "I have told you Monty" he shaked his head not wanting to hear the same excuse "No, don't give me that bullshit. What is going on? Don't you love anymore?" he asked, her heart drowend at his question, was that what he was thinking? Did he think she didn't love him?

"No, of course I love you Monty, more than anything" she explained placing her hands on his chest felling how his heart was beating fast and his skin tensed at her touch "Then don't keep us apart baby, come back to me" He says wishepring in her ear, his hot breath unlocks memories that Mia holds remembering how the simplest of nights were with him by her side.

"But what if I hurt you, I don't want to Monty" her voice, just like his, is lowly, a conversation just for the two to have "You won't, there's nothing about your love that can hurt me, but keeping me away from it does. So don't do that anymore baby" He wishpers pushing her close to him, she let's herself go. Wrapping her arms around his arge torso, she wondered how could she ever stay away from his touch, his sente, his love.