28-craving

truth

The truth is that sooner or later physical pain gets manageable.The real pain, it's emotional.That's the kind of pain that lasts. It doesn't just vanishes, it stays and eats you alive. When the burterflies in your stomach turn to bees. That's Mia state since she found out about the trial.

"Clay" Mia called, knocking on his door, once, twice, three times in a row till he opened "Good morning"

"Hey Mia"he said, she looked up and down at him "You slept in your clothes?" she asked.

"Yeah, homeworck" she knew he was lyig but she didn't care, it wasn't  abig deal.

"I need to ask you something" she said, Mia tried to walk inside his room but he wasn't letting her "It needes o be somewhere private" she spoke in between her teeth.

"You can't come in" he said, looking behind the door then back at her. Unsure of what was happening she nooded.

"Fine, than tell me, how was in court? What did they say?" Clay runned his hand over his eyes, trying to get more awake.

"Just, Tayler said a bunch of bullshit about Hannah, but I belive that's what you will do as well right?" she shaked her head not beliving his words.

"I didn't want that to happen to her. I was furious and I talked before even acknologing my words. She made that desicion" Mia wishper shouted.

"Whatever, just help her now Mia. Please" Clay said, closing the door in his sister face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Chloe can you put these in the other door?" Mia asked, she and otheres were sticking posters around school.

"Of course Mia" the other blonde smiled, grabbing the poster from Mia's hand to stick it to the other door.

"Where else you want them?" Monty asked, he had a poster sticked on his forehead. Chuckling at his stupidity Mia ripped of the poster. Montgomery pretended the action hurted him, Mia got in her tiptoes to kiss his forehead. The boy took that as his chance to hold her closer to him and placed many kisses all over her.

"You are an idiot Montgomery" Mia laughed.

"Jess, hey. You wanna help?" Chloe called, noticing Jessica looking at the group.

Mia turned her attention from Monty to Jess, she gave her a sad smile which the girl reciprocated"Chloe let her be" Mia said watching her leave. Mia turned back to Montgomery.

"Did I tell you tha Porter came to talk to me yesterday?" Mia asked quietly enough for others around not to hear.

"Why?" Monty asked, she shruggered her shoulders looking around.

"He said something about if I want to tell him anything that might be bothering me to talk to him" Monty placed a hair that was in front of her face, behind her ear, the small interaction caused buterflies to appear in Mia's belly.

"No, I have you for that" she smiled  kissing his lips.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 Walking into the cafetiria Mia, lost in her thoughts, walked with her head held high, like always showing that nothing could shake the girl.

The bell sounded causing a cluster of students to crowd in the hallway, most of them let Mia walk first, staying behind the girl, not wanting to come face to face with her. But then someone porpously went against her.