16-Better

you do you, and I'll do it better

Every woman that you see wears a mask. It makes it much easier to face the world that way, and it's much easier to face each other that way too. See the mask that every woman wears it a promise, it can promise us perfection, it can disguise the flaws.

However it's not easy to live with it because we can never let the mask fall unless you have another one in place. The real truth was to never show yourself because no one wants to see the real you.

Standing by Sheri's locker was not just Sheri herself but Mia Jensen too. After Mia's call Sheri had spent the rest of the time by her side, too scared to let the pretty girl alone.

"So, have you talked to coach?" Sheri asked closing her locker.  Facing Sheri was Mia leaning over Sheri's locker, she was staring at her, a small smile on her face.

"There is nothing for me and coah to talk about. If she wants to have a serious conversation with someone it's with Jess, not me" 

" Well, I don't disagree with you. Someone needs to talk with Jess." Sheri confess getting a nood from her friend " But coach seemed pretty angry at you at the game".

"You know coah, she gets very anxious at every game, but I promise you nothing is going to happen to me" Mia smiled.

"Good, because I need my top girl at practices" Both girls giggled at Sheri's comment, but deep down they knew it was the truth.

"Hey Sheri" Clay greated aproaching the cheerleader " How was the rest of your weekend?" He asked.

"Sorry, what?" The girl apologized looking behind her just to confirm if her best friend was still there, she couldn't be the only one thinking that was weird.

"You were great at the game" The boy says and continues to walk down the hallway.

"What was that?" Mia asked looking behind her to see her brother walk, he was such weird person.

"You are as lost as I am" Both girls shoke their head and started to walk towards their classroom together.

Mia's first class of the day had just finished, so her and Sheri dicided to go get some juice from one of the machines and when they got back to the school hallways, Clay and Courtney were showing the school to new students, except Clay was going to far .

" Oh wait everyone. It's Justin Foley and Zach Dempsey" Clay introduces the two athletes to the new students "Star basketball players here at Liberty High. Hey, Justin where is my bike?" Clay turned around and told the new students that Justin had stole his bike,which was true.

"What the fuck. What you doing " Justin asked.

" I am giving our new foreign exchange students a tour. Figured they should know who owns the school, right you guys?" Clay smiled once he saw who was aproaching them, two beautiful cheerleaders.

"And speaking about who owns the school, That is Mia and Sheri" The boy said pointing at the two girls  " They are cheerleadrs. How cliche the mean students are the most adored in the whole school."

"Clay, that is enough" Mia said, steping closer to him.

"What, you think you can tell me what to do like you do to everyone. You are nothing to me, alright" Clay yelled.