24-The talk

U fucked bad

Flashback:

"Mia Jensen, am I right?" Asked the older woman on the other side of the door.

"Yes, that is me."

"Oh come in sweetie, Hannah is in her room, down the hall." She told the blonde skinny girl. Mia walked down the hall just like Mrs.Baker told her, she stopped in front of the door of her bedroom for a couple of seconds.

"You can come in Mia," Told the brunette.

"Hey. I'm sorry for just coming to your house without warning you about it, it was kinda last minute decision." Apologized the blonde, walking and closing the door to Hannah's bedroom.

"No, it's totally fine." Hannah turned around in her chair to face Mia, her hair was shorter but that wasn't news to Mia she had already seen Hannah's new haircut. 

"I haven't told you but it really suits you, the haircut" She commented.

"Thanks, it was also last minute decision."Joked the Baker girl "Why did you come here?" Asked Hannah after a few seconds.

Why did she come here? She has been asking herself that question for the past fifteen minutes.

"Honestly I don't know. I was with the boys, but I guessed I sometimes need a little girl's time, someone to blur out all my problems but that will help me deal with them in a rational way" She tried to chuckle at the end of her sentence, to make it less sad.

It didn't matter though, Hannah could tell her words were real.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, moving from the chair she was into the bed where Mia was also sat on.

"It's just that the boys are at the blue spot getting wasted, and I didn't feel like staying there" Mia explained herself.

"Why do you even hang out with them? It's pretty obvious you don't really have the need to do it."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, that you are the popular girl Mia. You can hang out with anyone because everyone in our school would love that. So why do you spend your time with them?"

"They are my best friends Hannah. They have been there in my worst moments, they were the ones I talked to first about the adoption, they were there when I started to have feelings for Monty, for when Monty first broke my heart. They were there the night those guys took advantage of me "She paused for a second to look at Hannah's face.

" They have always been there "She concludes.

"Well, that is what friends are for, right?" Asked Hannah "You know, I was never mad at you, things just got complicated and we never really talked after "