11

lemme remind you

"Remember when I said friendships are  complecated, that was true. I thought that mine and Jess friendship was complecated but that was only the begin of things. When you started to actually be my friend that was the moment I realised how messy friendships could be"

"So wellcome to you tape Liberty's High queen B "

"Mia Jensen, You killed me" 

The boy took off his headphones, and walked straight to his sister bedroom, without even knocking on the door, he walked in. Even though they had the 'no closed doors' rule, that Mia was not very happy about it, she rarely stayed with her door opened. Clay walked in her bedroom which caught Mia's attention"The fuck" she whispers.

"What did you do to her" Clay asks slamming the door close, but he was practically yelling at the blond girl so even though the door was closed their parents could still hear him yell.

"Clay keep it down" Mia says gettin up from the bed and going to open the door to see if their parents heard anything. When she saw that no one heard nor saw anything she closed the door again and turned to face her very angry brother.

"Clay listen to me" She started but was soon cut of by Clay .

" No you listen, she was your best friend Mia" Clay says angry and confused at the same time.

"Clay I need you to listen to me" She trys to say to her brother but he was to angry to let her explain herself.

" How-How could you " He asks multiple times " She-she was your best friend " Mia rolled her eyes.

" She was never my best friend Clay" Mia shouts. Clay looked at her confused and sat himself on the girl's bed.

"What" He asks calmly this time, looking up to see his sister sad face.

"Look, you need to have two things in your mind. One you can't belive everything Hannah says, she-she " The blond sttuters " She lied about some shit"

"I don't understand" Clay says with tear in his eyes

"C" The girl walks towards her brother, she sits beside him placing her hand on his" Listen to the tape and then I will tell you what is the truth and what is not" She says kissing the boys cheek.

"What is second thing" Clay asks " Just listen to the tapes" She replys

" The worst part of it all Mia is that I don't even blame you for being a shitty friend"

"I should, but I can't"

"You had me warrped around your finger"

"because I needed a friend and you needed a new pawn"

 "Do you remember the night we met? Because I surely do"

" They told me it was the same night you came back, you never told me anything abou it"

"But like you once said to me, nothing in Liberty High School"

"stays hiden for long"

"That was the first time I saw you, was also the first time i saw you fighting with your"