14

Asami ate with her family, now dressed in a light pink kimono with green flowers. Her hands no longer bore the nichirin gloves and were perfectly healed, as if she was never attacked in the first place. Her periwinkle hair was short than it used to be, and was in a traditional bun.

"Asami." Her father began. The girl turned her gaze to the man of the household. "We've decided that you will take over the family business. Your flower crowns and bouquets always sell better than ours do." He said, a proud smile on his face.

"Thank you, Father." She dipped her head respectfully. "This feels like a dream come true!" Asami looked at her beautiful family.

Suddenly, pink and fuchsia flames engulfed Asami. Her family screamed, fearful of what's happening to their beloved daughter. When the flames died down, Asami was now dressed in her Demon Slayer uniform, adorned with her flower haori and metal gloves.

"Big Sister? Why are you dressed like that? What's going on?" Tadashi asked, pointing at his sister.

"Forgive me, but I must go." Asami said, now realizing that this is all just a dream.

"But we just got back. Please stay, Big Sister!" Tadashi begged, tugging on his sister's haori.

"I'm sorry, Tadashi. Maybe in another life, we can meet again." She held her younger brother's face in her hands lovingly. "Will you make me a really pretty flower crown when we see each other again?" She asked. Tadashi nodded, a single tear falling down his cheek. Asami wiped away the tear and hugged him tightly. "I love you, Tadashi." She murmured.

"I love you too, Big Sister." Tadashi replied.

"Bye bye." Asami waved to her family sadly, then left the house. Asami ran through that field of flowers, thinking of a way to escape the dream.

"What would Tanjiro do?" She asked herself over and over. "And what was with the pink fire earlier? What is going on?" She gripped her hair. Asami, freaking out, punched herself in the face. The metal on her gloves snagged her skin, making her bleed. She touched her blood from her cheek.

"I may be wrong. This could end absolutely horribly... But what other choice do I have?" Asami muttered to herself, reaching for her war fan. She flicked it out, the blue-violet sheen on them glowing in the sunlight. "Here goes everything." Asami sliced off her own head quickly before she could full process her choice.

Asami woke up with a jolt and gasping for air. She felt around her neck and checked her hands for blood. She called down a little bit when she saw she was now fine. On her wrist was a singed rope. Zenitsu had one on his wrist also.

A little girl with dark hair and orange ends turned around to face Asami. She had a bamboo muzzle and big pink eyes. A small pink bow was in her hair. Asami smiled at the girl.

"Good morning, Nezuko." She said. Nezuko grunted something and pointed at Inosuke. She was trying to wake him up. "Do you know what's going on?" Asami asked the demon girl. Nezuko grunted again. "I wish I understood what you were saying." She sighed.

Inosuke woke up, grumbling something unintelligible. He looked at Asami and Nezuko.

"Underlings Three and Four, come on. We gotta save Kentaro. Because I'm an amazing leader!" Inosuke held a thumb to his chest proudly. He then jumped up, head butting the roof of the train harshly. "Alright! Listen up, my minions! Follow me! Keep those eyes open. And keep them forward. Because Lord Inosuke is comin' through!" He jumped out onto the top of the train.

Asami pushed Zenitsu off of her, pat Nezuko on the head, and then jumped up to follow Inosuke. Tanjiro was on the roof, too.

"Inosuke! Asami! The train is a demon! There's nowhere on it that's safe. So we have to keep the passengers safe! I repeat! The train is a demon!" Tanjiro yelled from a couple train cars away. Inosuke chuckled.