37

"I will show you my true form now. You're the third and fourth people to see me like this." Gyokko said, his body slithering like a snake.

"Sure. Just get it over with already." Asami muttered.

"Your body sure is getting long." Muichiro added.

"Shut it. Once I get serious, I never leave anyone alive." Gyokko threatened.

"Wowza!" Asami exasperated.

"Shut your worthless mouth you retarded brat!!" The demon shouted. "These see-through scales are harder than diamonds. I kneaded them together inside my pot. Now prostrate yourself before my perfect beauty."

"You somehow managed to get even uglier." Asami said.

"Agreed." Muichiro nodded.

"You really know how to get on people's nerves, kid!!!" Gyokko screamed.

"Honestly, I'm not really surprised about this..." Tokito said.

Gyokko moved incredibly fast, a fist head straight for Tokito and Kaneko. With these new marks on the two demon slayer's faces, their strength and speed increased exponentially. They moved out of the way and into the trees. Asami dusted herself off when she landed on the tree branch. She gasped in horror when she looked at her clothes. Parts on her uniform skirt and haori were dissolved and turned into fish. Her eyes narrowed angrily.

"You revolting, disgusting, putrid son of a bitch messed out my clothes. It was bad enough you got my haori bloody, but now you've made me smell like fish! Won't you just drop dead already?!" Asami yelled, tears of frustration starting to well up in her eyes. She hated that sometimes she would get so frustrated with being dirty that she would cry.

"Looks like someone can't handle my godlike power." Gyokko boasted. "Everything I touch with my fists turns into sweet, little fish. Then there's my speed!! This body is not only soft, but also springy. On top of that, these scales are faster than waves. I am an existence that knows no bounds." Next to Asami, Muichiro was quietly laughing. His body shook with each silent chuckle he made. "You're shaking. Are you scared? That wasn't even my serious attack!"

"You can be as flashy a you like, but it's useless if you can't touch us." Muichiro grinned.

The two slayers pushed off the branch, racing towards Upper Five. Gyokko used another Blood Demon Art that allowed him to move very quickly.

"So you oppose the true nature of my superiority? These scales make me a free existence. You cannot predict my movements. But I love anyone who opposes my natural truth." The ugly demon said. "So how should I cook you up? Maybe I'll decapitate your unsightly head and stick it onto a beautiful fish!"

"Petal Breathing, Second Form Refurbished: Morning Willow's Dance." Asami said. This formed combined Morning Dew and Weeping Willow's Dance. The footwork and speed of the Second Form, and the strength and slashes of the Seventh Form.

Muichiro used his Seventh Form, Haze, which distorts his enemies as he moves. When he shows himself, he's as slow as a turtle, but when he hides, he moves in the blink of an eye.

With the two of them moving so quickly, it created a mist around Gyokko. The demon was confused and stood still as he tried to predict their next moves. Though, it didn't do him any good.

Before Gyokko knew it, his head was on the ground. Asami and Muichiro stood behind him, both with disgusted looks on their faces.

"Yeah, it's over. Farewell. You probably won't be born into this world ever again." Tokito said.

"FUUUCK!!! This is absolutely unbelievable! You're just humans! How dare you do this to the great Lord Gyokko!! You repulsive, inferior creatures! I have more value than a hundred of you beings! I am a chosen one, a superior being! Weak! All you do is age after you're bore! With these hands, not the gods' hands!! I turned those truly worthless lives into the greatest pieces of all time! You inferior little maggot!!" Gyokko screamed and ranted.

"Shut up. I have a question to ask you." Asami said, holding Muichiro's arm back from swinging his sword through the demon's mouth.

"What do you want, you hag?!" Upper Five cried.

"Since you're an Upper Moon, does that mean you know Akaza?"

"And if I do?"

"Tell me everything that you might think is important." She demanded.

"Why should I? It's not like you could cut my head off." Gyokko narrowed the miss placed eyes on his head.

"I'll destroy your pots if you don't tell me." Asami threatened. Gyokko twinged.

"You won't lay a single finger on them!!" He raged. Muichiro handed Asami one of the nearby pots, the girl smashing it with her fist.

"Won't I?" The demon screamed in devastation.

"My pot!!" He cried. Before Asami could get anymore information out of him, he had disintegrated.

"Dammit!" She hit the ground angrily.

"Tokito! Kaneko! Are you ok?" Someone from the shed asked worriedly, running up to them. The markings on the two slayers' faces had disappeared, leaving them exhausted.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine." The two of them said.

"We have to get back to Tanjiro." Asami said, weakly standing up.

"You both look absolutely horrible. Are you sure?" Kanamori asked.

"I am totally ok." Tokito breathed.

"Nothing's wrong with me. Are you listening?" Asami tried to smile. The poison from those pins hadn't effected her as much as it did to Muichiro. The poor boy fell over, foaming at the mouth.

"Muichiro!!" Asami yelped. She and Kanamori sat the Mist Hashira up on his side so he wouldn't choke on his foam.

"He'll be ok, right?" She asked Kanamori.

"I'm not sure. I don't know much about this." Kanamori replied.

"He should be fine as long as he's on his side." The voice of Kotetsu said. Asami and Kanamori looked to the side and saw the boy standing in front of them, his bloody arm held across his stomach.

"Kotetsu's ghost!!" Kanamori and Asami screamed.

"No, I didn't die at all. I'm not a ghost." The boy replied calmly.

"No no no, you're dead! You just have no idea you're a ghost!" Kanamori yelled, quaking in fear.

"No no no, I'm alive." Kotetsu denied.

"You should've bled out after getting stabbed!" Asami pointed out.

"This blood's actually from my arm. It only got stained here because I was pressing my arm down on this part. But the wound on my arm is really bad, so I might die if I don't stop the bleeding." He explained.

"Why didn't you lead with that?!" Asami demanded, ripping off a part of her skirt to wrap around his wound. "Anything else!?"

"My belled was saved because of this hilt I got from Tanjiro. He said he wanted me to put it on his new blade." Kotetsu pulled out Kyojuro's old hilt guard. Asami's eyes softened at the sight of the fire-y guard.

"I'm glad." She smiled. "We should get you two back to the village."

"But what about you, Kaneko? You're bleeding, too." Kanamori said.

"I'll be fine for right now. I've been through worse!" She waved it off. She was actually very tired, but wanted to bring them back to safety first.