17

"Entertainment District?" Tanjiro tilted his head.

"You know, that thing! Know what I mean? The place where- huh? you don't get it?" Zenitsu tried to explain.

"Listen up! I am a god! You three are trash! That is the first thing you need to pound into your heads. Drive it in! You're to turn into dogs if I tell you to. Turn into monkeys if I say so! Hunch of and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim and suck up to me with every fiver of your being! Let me repeat. I am a god!" Tengen posed once again. The boys all had very dumbfounded expressions, while Asami was not very impressed with the way the man was acting. She didn't remember him ever talking like this to her when they were together. Though it could just be the pressure of his wives' safety. Asami went with that explanation.

"What are you the god of, specifically?" Tanjiro raised his hand.

"Good question! You have potential." Tengen smirked. "The God of Flashiness. I'm the God of Festivals."

"I'm the King of the Mountains! Nice to meet you God of Festivals." Inosuke said.

"What are you talking about? You sure are creepy." Asami facepalmed. Right now, they were being equally creepy.

"Huh?! What did you say?" Inosuke demanded, Tanjiro holding him back from assaulting the Sound Pillar.

"Back off, Inosuke!" Tanjiro said.

"Creepy." Tengen crossed his arms.

"Let me go, Konpochiro!" Inosuke yelled. Tengen turned around and began to walk away.

"So, there's no time to fool around. Come on. Follow me." Tengen took off running, Asami following quickly after him. They both left the boys in the dust.

Small time skip

They rode into the city where Tengen's wives were supposed to be. The city was lit up with bright lights. People walked around the city, doing whatever it was they did. Asami marveled at all of the lights. Beautiful women stood on balconies, staring at the group. Well, staring at the boys.

"You four. Don't do anything that'll make you stand out. Remember that we're only here to case the joint. Whatever you do, don't get out of the carriage." Tengen ordered.

Zenitsu jumped out of the carriage.

"Hey! Don't do it, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro advised.

Inosuke jumped out of the carriage.

"Inosuke! Get back here!" Asami yelled.

Tanjiro jumped out of the carriage.

"Tanjiro! Come back!"

"Those stinking brats!" Tengen cursed. "Come on, Asami!" The Sound Hashira and the girl both got out of the carriage to chase after them. Asami went for Inosuke, following Tanjiro.

"Calm down, Inosuke." Tanjiro said, holding his friend by the shoulders.

"Get back here, dammit! Hey, Yellow Boy! Stay where you are!" Tengen pointed at Zenitsu.

"It looks like daytime here." Zenitsu murmured.

"This is the Yoshiwara Entertainment District. Awash in vanity and desire of men and women. A town of the night swirling with love and hate. Flashy, huh?" Tengen explained.

"What the hell is this?! It's teeming with people!" Inosuke yelled. "Comin' through!" The boar masked boy rammed through a bunch of people.

"What the- Calm down, moron!" Tengen ran after Inosuke, coming back to Tanjiro and Asami with the boy thrown over his shoulders. "Hey! Where'd the kid with the yellow head go?" He stressed.