05

INT. LYDIA'S CAR

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made."

"No," Lydia deadpanned.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No."

"Lydia, I swear to God you're gonna like it."

"No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again."

INT. VIDEO RENTAL STORE

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" Jackson asked. "Hello? Is anybody working here? You gotta be kidding me."

Molly walked around a row of videos. "The Notebook? Oh, I feel sorry for you."

"Thanks. What are you looking for?"

"The Princess Bride. Don't judge."

"It sounds slightly better than The Notebooks, so no judgments here. Maybe we can team up and find them both."

"Yeah we can do that. I haven't seen the clerk. Have you?"

"Nope."

Molly walked between the shelves of movies and noticed spots of blood. She pulled out her pocketknife and walked around cautiously.

The teens came upon the clerk lying on the ground, dead, covered in blood.

"Oh, God," Molly muttered.

She heard something and was instantly more on guard.

Jackson backed into a ladder, which hit something, and the lights shut off.

Quiet growls sounded throughout the silent store. Jackson's eyes widened as he saw a beastly figure with glowing red eyes. Molly pushed him behind her, ready to stab the beast.

Before she could do anything, Jackson grabbed her arm and yanked her into an aisle of movies.

The shelves began falling and one of the shelves fell onto Molly and a sharp end cut her shoulder, making a long, semi-deep incision.

Jackson frowned, saw blood, and whispered, "Are you okay?"

Molly nodded. "I've had worse. This hurts like a bitch though."

Jackson's lower half was trapped. He motioned for Molly to get behind him and she did so, spreading crimson across the floor.

The Alpha appeared and growled at them. It placed a claw on the back of Jackson's neck and Jackson began breathing heavily. The Alpha ran off through a window, shattering the glass.

Molly tried breathing out and did her best to stay awake. She sang Hey Jude in her head, which helped a little.

Sirens blared and grew louder and louder. Officers holding guns appeared and began lifting the shelves. A deputy pulled Molly out and she let out a small yelp.

She was placed on a gurney in an ambulance.

INT. CAR

"Mm," Sheriff Stilinski hummed, looking into a bag. "Did they forget my curly fries?"

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones."

"Well, I'm carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries."

"If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, you are wrong."

Dispatch said, "Unit one, do you copy?"