The group sat in the sheriff's station, and Agent McCall was with them. He looked between Molly, Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Kira. "So when did you get here?"

"At the same time," Stiles replied.

"At the same time as who?"

"At the same time as me," Scott said.

"By coincidence?"

Molly tilted her head with a smirk. "By coincidence? What does that mean?"

Agent McCall frowned at her. "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott wondered.

Stiles looked to his friend. "I think he's asking me."

Molly glanced between them. "He's asking both of you."

Agent McCall sighed. "Okay, let me answer the questions. Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her which blacked out the entire town."

Stiles nodded. "Sounds about right."

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"

Stiles shrugged. "Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?"

Agent McCall turned to him. "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement."

Sheriff Stilinski fought a smile he said, "Stiles, just, uh... Just answer the man."

Stiles let out a sigh. "We made a good guess."

Agent McCall looked to Scott and Kira. "What were the two of you doing?"

"Eating pizza," Scott said.

"Eating sushi," Kira answered.

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza."

"Eating sushi and pizza," the two of them said.

Agent McCall turned to Sheriff Stilinski and Robin and the sheriff said, "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."

The agent looked to Kira. "Kira, is that how you remember it?"

Everyone looked to her and she nodded. "Yes. Could I get my phone back now?"

The agent shook his head. "Sorry, but no. Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

---

The next day at school, everything was still dark.

Coach said through a megaphone, "Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school."

Stiles gave an impressed nod. "That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach."

"Copy that," Coach said.

Something fell out of Stiles' locker and he stared at it. "Oops! Hello. Where did you come from?"

He studied the object and Scott appeared. He made his way to Kira and was stopped by Stiles. "No. No. Stop. Stop."