15

Molly stared down the rock wall and watched Allison and Scott climb up. They began flirting, and she let out a sigh as she stared at the rock wall.

Scott moved closer to Allison, and she kicked him further down the wall. Coach smirked. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, and um, Winchester. Your turn."

Molly glanced at Stiles. "Eat my dust, Stilinski."

Stiles returned her gaze. "You'll be eating mine."

"Challenge accepted."

Molly began climbing the wall. Stiles climbed up as well. Since he was further down, she used her foot to block him from getting close to her.

As soon as Molly reached the top, she looked down at Stiles. "How are you feeling?"

"You cheated, Molly," Stiles said.

"I won. Maybe not the proper way, but I won."

Coach frowned at them. "Enough. Next two. Erica and Levi."

Erica started climbing the wall and muttered, "Oh, please-"

Coach looked up at her. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Lydia frowned. "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out."

"Erica," Coach called again.

"I'm fine," Erica mumbled.

Allison was quiet a moment before she said, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she epileptic."

Coach threw his hands in the air. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get -- Erica -- y-you're fine. Just -- Just kick off from the wall. Th-There's a mat to catch you. Come on. See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're alright. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine."

Molly made her way to Erica and said, "Hey, you're okay now."

She nodded and sighed. "Why'd you come over?"

"Epilepsy isn't something to take lightly. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Do you want me to sit with you?"

Before Erica could respond, she fell to the ground and began seizing. Scott, Allison and Stiles ran out while Molly placed Erica on her side.

Allison looked at her. "How'd you know?"

"It's what you're supposed to do so someone seizing doesn't choke on thmselves."

Allison turned to Scott. "How'd you know?"

Scott met Allison's eyes. "I felt it."

Paramedics came and took her to the hospital while Molly walked with Scott and Stiles to lunch. Scott and Allison sat at the normal table the group always sat at. Stiles dragged Molly along so he could talk to Boyd.

Stiles sat down and said, "Boyd. You got the keys?"

Boyd frowned at him. "This isn't a favor. It's a transaction."

"Right, yeah. Absolutely."

He gave Boyd a twenty, causing Boyd to say, "I said fifty."

"Really, I-I remember twenty. I don't know. I have a really good verbal memory. And I remember twenty. I remember that distinct "twa" sound, "twa-enty."

"I said fifty. With the "fa" sound. Hear the difference?"

"Uh-"

Stiles was cut off. "If you can't, I can demonstrate some other words with the "fa" sound."