Molly rested on her stomach while she, Scott and Stiles listened to the tape. Stiles pressed play, and they heard a male voice. "After entering the IP address, you will be connected through a Darknet portal to an untraceable bank. Once logged in, enter your account number to receive wire transfers. The IP address will deactivate with each transfer. You will be assigned a new IP address if you choose to continue down the list. Remember, visual confirmation is always required for payment."

"Either of you ever made a wire transfer?" Stiles questioned.

Scott shook his head. "Never had enough money."

"No reason to," Molly replied. "Sam might have. Maybe Dean."

Stiles asked, "So you didn't understand a word of that either?"

Scott frowned. "I don't understand any of this. Why would someone use all this money just to kill us?"

"Someone wants you dead, dude. Badly." Scott slid the bag of money under the bed. "Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?"

"It's late," Scott replied. "We've got PSATs in the morning."

Stiles shook his head. "No, I meant the money. $500,000. You know how much money that is?"

"It's $500,000..."

Molly raised a brow. "Which is also half a million. What are you going to do with it? Hide it under your bed and hope your mom doesn't find it?"

He turned to her. "I have to talk to Derek. The money's his."

"You mean his and Peter's," Stiles corrected.

"What does that mean?"

Molly frowned at her friend. "Just be careful."

"You don't think we should tell Derek?"

Stiles stood and looked out the window. "No. No." He sighed. "No, of course we have to tell him. I'm just... I'm just saying, some of that money's Peter's, right?" He turned away from them.

"Yeah."

"Right? Peter. Homicidal killer? Remember? You want to give $500,000 to him."

Scott frowned. "So we should give Derek his money back. But not Peter?"

"I didn't say that," Stiles said.

Molly let out a sigh. "Then what are you saying, Stiles? Not all of us speak you."

They heard something and panicked. Scott and Molly stood, trying to look like they weren't doing anything. The door opened and Malia entered. "We found Satomi's pack. Derek and I. But they're dead."

"All of them?" Scott asked with a frown.

"All the ones we found."

"Then where's Derek?" Stiles wondered.

---

The next morning, Molly's alarm woke her up and she shut it off with a slap.

Sam opened the door and smiled. "I made eggs."

"I hate eggs. Goodnight."

"Don't make me get Dean."

She stuck her tongue out at him and huffed. "Fine. But I'm not eating eggs."

"They're healthy and I thought you liked them."

"Dude. What kind of rock have you been living under?"

"Molly, get up. I'll make some toast or something. But you should eat before your test."

Sam left and Molly got dressed and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a slice of bacon and toast. "Where's Dean?"