12

On the lacrosse field, Stiles glanced down at the girls before saying, "No - I'm not letting you leave them here."

"You don't have a choice, Stiles," Peter told him. "You're coming with me."

"Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore."

Peter tipped Stiles under the chin with his claws and forced him to stand. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where they are. That's all you get."

Stiles stared down at Lydia and Molly, trying to keep the tears from falling at the sight of her and called Jackson.

Stiles and Peter left.

Jackson slung Molly over his shoulder, slightly shocked at how light she was, and carried Lydia in his arms. "Come on, Lydia. Come on, Molly. Stay with me. Come on. Help me! Somebody help! Help me! Get help, please!"

In the Jeep, Stiles and Peter were driving, trying to find Derek.

Peter said to Stiles, "Don't feel bad. If they live, they'll become werewolves. They'll be incredibly powerful."

"Yeah, and once a month, they'll go out of their freaking minds and try to tear me apart," Stiles shot back. "Molly's brothers are gonna be pissed."

Stiles pulled into a parking garage. As he got out, Peter grabbed him and hauled him to a different car.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked.

"It belonged to my nurse," Peter replied.

"What happened to your n-" Peter opened the trunk to reveal his dead nurse, "Oh, my God!"

"I got better."

INT. HOSPITAL

Melissa stood outside Molly's room with Sam and Dean. The brothers stared at their half-sister's unconscious figure and silently entered the room.

INT. PARKING GARAGE

Peter opened his laptop and handed Stiles a WiFi device.

"Good luck getting a signal down here," Stiles said. "Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

"Turn it on," Peter demanded. "Get connected."

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. Look, you need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

"No, I don't."

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

"Dude, I swear to God-" Stiles' face was slammed into the laptop.

"I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you."

INT. HOSPITAL

"Where are they?" Jackson demanded.

"Hey," Sheriff Stilinski said. "Hey! What the hell happened to those girls?"

"I-I don't know. I went out looking for them-"

"What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field and you just found them there like that? Don't lie to me, son."

"No, I-"

"Hey! What happened to them?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"This isn't my fault!"

"She's your girlfriend! And Molly's your friend! That's your responsibility!"

"No, they're not, okay? Neither of them went to the formal with me."