Molly, getting the feeling that something was wrong, ran to Scott's and banged on the door.

Melissa frowned. "Molly, are you-"

The blonde cut her off. "I know how late it is, but I need to talk to Scott. Now."

"He's asleep."

"Melissa, please," she said in a desperate tone.

Melissa sighed. "Come on in."

Scott woke up to a ringing phone and saw Molly in the doorway to his room and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Answer your phone," Molly ordered.

Scott did as she said.

Stiles' voice came through. "Scott, Molly, I don't, I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking."

Molly bit her lip. "Where are you? What do you see?"

He answered in a panicked voice, "Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my-"

The call ended and Molly grabbed Scott's phone and called Stiles again. Voicemail. "Please answer." She called again, and got his voicemail a second time.

Scott muttered, "God, come on. Come on."

The call finally connected and he said, "Stiles?"

"Scott, Molly, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move."

"Where are you?" Molly asked again. "Stiles, please tell us."

Stiles' voice remained panicked. "I don't know. I don't know, it's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's... I think it's bleeding."

Molly's hands began shaking and she tried to calm herself. "How bad is it? Stiles. How bad?" He didn't answer. "Stiles, come on. Answer me. Please. Can you hear me?"

He finally answered. "Ah, there's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible. It's brutal. My eyes are watering."

"Okay, listen," Scott said. "I'm calling your dad and Molly's brothers."

"No, no, no, no, don't."

"But your dad-"

"Don't. Just please don't call him or Molly's brothers. Same goes for you, Molly. Promise me you won't. He already worries about me too much. Scott, please."

Molly shook her head. "They can help, Stiles."

Stiles started sniffling. "No, no, no, just please." His sniffles grew louder and he calmed himself down. "Please don't call him or her. Come find me. You can do it. He doesn't have to know. Scott, you can find me."

Scott glanced to Molly. "I don't know if I can do this."

Molly glanced at her friend. "We will."

Stiles suddenly said, "Oh, I gotta call you back. I have to turn my phone off."

"Stiles, no! Wait!" Molly cried.

"I'm gonna call you back."

"Hold on, Stiles, wait. Hold on, man," Scott said.

Stiles hung up and she turned to Scott. "I'm going to Stiles' to see if I can find anything."

"Molly, Isaac and I going that way too."

"Meet me there then."

As Molly made her way to the Stilinski home, she called Dean and got his voicemail. "Hell of a time not to answer. Dean, something is wrong with Stiles. He's hurt and he doesn't know where he is. I can't... I need you and Sam to help me and my friends find him."