Sheriff Stilinski studied himself in a small mirror and muttered, "Oh, I should've gotten a haircut."

Stiles moved closer to his dad. "Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut."

Molly rolled her eyes. Scott, who was standing to her left, said, "Well, I think you look great."

The huntress nodded. "You look nice, Sheriff."

Sheriff Stilinski gave him a nod. "Well, thank you son and daughter I should have had. Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." He tugged at his tie and started loosening it.

Stiles fixed his father's tie. "What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man."

Molly stared at Stiles before smiling at the sheriff. "Ignore your son. Stiles, be nice to your dad. Whoever you're going on a date with is incredibly lucky."

Sheriff Stilinski returned her a smile. "Thank you, Molly." He turned to his son. "It's a woman, Stiles."

Stiles grinned goofily. "Okay."

"A very beautiful woman."

Molly tilted her head. "Who?"

Stiles nodded and asked, "Who is she?"

The sheriff shook his head. "None of your business. Either of you."

Molly pouted and Stiles narrowed his eyes and demanded, "I want to know. She does too."

"Stilinski Young!" a boy in handcuffs yelled. He was being escorted by a couple deputies. "Stilinski!"

They walked into the hallway and saw the boy standing in the middle of the room.

"I'm gonna kill you," the boy said.

Sheriff Stilinski was unfazed by the boy's word as he said, "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

The deputies walked towards Donovan, who kept his eyes on the sheriff. "I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick in your window. I'm angry like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember now." Donovan's lawyer was warning him to stop talking, but he wasn't listening. "Because this is why."

There was a moment of silence before Stiles spoke up. "Wow, that was awesome."

Molly glanced at him. "Now would be a good time shut your mouth."

He ignored her and continued. "That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know?" Donovan looked at him blankly. "Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell. You know, just stuck there, forever."

Molly glared at him. "Seriously, Stiles. Shut up."

Donovan smirked, looking Molly up and down. "What are you gonna do?"

Molly smiled with a a glare. "Don't tempt me, Donovan."

Donovan attempted to lunge at them. Parrish tightened his grip on Donovan.

As he was taken away, the sheriff turned to the teens and Scott asked, "What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?"

Stiles looked at his friend and sighed. "It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy."

Scott's eyebrows raised in surprise. "That guy wanted to be a cop?"

Molly crossed her arms. "Well, maybe he'll change his mind now that he's getting the full law enforcement experience."