Theo put the Jeep right-side-up. The police scanner caught their attention. They heard that Kira was under arrest.

The three rushed to Scott's house and were joined by Malia. Scott appeared moments later.

Stiles turned to Scott. "Hey, is Kira okay? Scott?"

He ignored Stiles and walked past the trio. Molly frowned and she and Stiles followed Scott upstairs. By the time they got there, Scott had already inserted his claws into Corey's neck.

"Don't get too close," Lydia warned.

"What is he doing?" Theo asked with a hint of curiosity.

"Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do."

Molly noticed a suspicious glint in Theo's eyes as he asked, "Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

Stiles glanced at Theo. "Probably more."

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked.

Corey began repeating no over and over and Scott fell backwards. Molly ran towards her friend to help steady him.

"What the hell, Scott?!" Molly cried.

Corey's hand found the back of his neck. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be all right," Scott said.

"There's blood."

"You'll heal."

"Scott..." Molly began impatiently.

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled at her, causing her to glare and he sighed. "Listen... I think it worked. I saw something." He grabbed a notepad and began sketching something on paper. "There were tunnels. Pipes along the wall. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."

Stiles leaned in closer to the notepad. "Wait a second. I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?"

"It's the water treatment plant," Lydia and Molly realized.

"That's where there are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden," Lydia added.

Stiles and Molly followed Scott down the stairs. "Scott..." Stiles called. "Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay?"

"Mason shouldn't be going," Molly argued.

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going," Mason returned as he stood behind Molly.

Stiles scoffed. "Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

Scott ignored Stiles' sarcastic comment and said, "Well, if you're not going, I could use the help."

Stiles nodded. "No, I'm coming, just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."

"And how exactly does he plan on managing that?" Molly shot back.

Stiles glanced at her. "I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep."

"We can bring Theo," Malia suggested.

"Bring Theo?" Molly repeated. "Yeah, that's such a smart idea."

Theo shook his head. "Maybe I better stay here. You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."

Lydia took a step towards the alpha. "Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think."