13

Season Two

Stiles laid on the hospital chairs, asleep while speaking to himself. "Ohh - Just like that. No, no, you first. Me first?"

Mr. Martin stepped out of the room and noticed Stiles. "He's been here all night? Which one is he here for?"

"He's been here all weekend," Melissa replied. "He is here for both, but mostly Molly, I think."

"You're dirty," Stiles said.

"And how is Molly?" Mr. Martin asked.

"Uh, she woke up a short while ago, but passed out again. Her brothers are with her. Excuse me."

"Paging Dr. Stateman. Dr. Stateman, please."

Stiles jolted awake and tried to get a Reese's from the vending machine, and something for Molly as well.

"Seriously?" Stiles asked. "Come - Just - Gah! It's not going to work. Whoa!" The vending machine fell to the ground.

Lydia let out a loud scream. Scott heard from miles away, and Molly shot up and quickly left her room.

"Hey! Molly!" Sam and Dean called, exchanging a concerned look.

Stiles ran to Lydia and Molly's rooms. "Lydia? Molly? Lydia! Molly!"

"What the hell was that?" Melissa wondered.

"Lydia? Molly?" Stiles called again.

Stiles looked out the open window, showing the nearly full moon. He ran to Molly's room to see her bed empty and frowned.

Dean shook his head. "No clue, kid."

Sheriff Stilinski was called in and said, "Naked? As in nude? Possibly just underclothes?"

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but, yes, as far as we know, they left here clothing-optional and street clothes-optional," Melissa replied.

"All right, you checked the whole hospital, right? Nothing suspicious?"

"Nothing. They just took off."

"All right, let's get an APB out on a 16-year-old redhead and a 16-year-old blonde," the sheriff said. "Any other descriptors?"

"5'3, green eyes, fair-skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde. 5'4, green eyes, fair skin and her hair is honey blonde," Stiles said.

"Is that right?"

"Yeah."

"Uh - come here." He grabbed his son's ear. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

"Um, providing moral support?"

"Uh-huh. How 'bout you provide your ass back home, where you should be."

"Okay, I can do that too."

"Yeah."

"Mm."

"We're gonna find them, so don't worry."

Stiles grabbed the hospital gowns and held them up to Scott. "These are the ones they were just wearing? I'm not gonna let anymore hurt them. Not again."

"All right, just shove the things in your face and let's find them," Stiles retorted and someone else appeared. "Wow!"

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us."

"I don't care - they're my best friends, and we need to find them before they do," Allison replied.

"I can find them before the cops can."