Scott spoke with the twins while Molly stood at one end with Stiles. When Scott joined them, Stiles said, "So then she starts talking about the phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in... it's gone. Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key." Stiles stuck a hand in his pocket and didn't find anything. "What the hell? I had it. I had it here. I had it here this morning. I swear to God, I had it this morning."

Molly shook her head. "Sorry, but I didn't see it."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asked.

"Yeah," Stiles answered. "I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?"

Scott shook his head. "No, you just told me and Molly about it. We never actually saw it."

Stiles started getting more and more agitated and his voice took on a panicked tone. "I was here a couple of hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there and I had the key to the chemistry closet."

"So you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide it from the cops and then you wrote that message to kill Kira?"

Stiles let out a sigh. "I know how it sounds. But look at this. This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts, and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

Scott looked at them. "Coach."

Stiles nodded. "The joke we played on Coach. That was my idea. You remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be."

"I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong. But I don't think you're trying to kill people either."

Stiles studied the room. "It was here. It was all here."

Molly glanced at her friend with a concerned expression. "Hey, you should take it easy. You look exhausted."

He turned away from her. "I'm fine, Molly. I just haven't been sleeping well."

"I think you should take a sick day. Coach will have to deal. I'll go with you."

Stiles turned to Scott. "Did you tell him?"

Scott shook his head. "Molly's right. You should get some rest."

Outside, Molly held out her hand and Stiles frowned. "What?"

"Keys," she stated.

"What? No. I'm not giving you my keys."

"Give me them or I'll take them from you."

Stiles grumbled softly as he dropped the keys in her hand. "Don't flood it."

"Stiles, I know how to drive."

"Did Dean teach you? Because I've seen him drive and he's kinda scary."

"Dean is a good driver, thank you very much. And it was both of them. Get in the car.

"Where are you taking me?"

She drove to the hospital and he frowned. "Molly, what are we doing here?"

"You need help, and hospital is help."

"Make sure it's Melissa, okay?"

"I wouldn't ask for anyone else."

They walked into the hospital and made their way to the front desk and saw Melissa. She looked up. "Stiles? Molly? What are you two doing here?"

Molly pointed at her friend . "Uh, Stiles needs to talk to someone. Could you maybe spare a few minutes?"