Two| You're Saying He's Scared of Me

Tae woke up at around 2 in the morning. His room was dark, save a few lights from the city that shown through his open window and his tv. This rainy week was going by so slowly. He had two tests and a project due back-to-back. He played and replayed his to-do list in his head. Then his mind shifted to what he had done right before he came home. He smiled. His teacher, she had been hounding him all week. He finally gave her the special attention she wanted, even though women are not his type. He got what he wanted out of it, too, a guaranteed A. He remembered when she was begging, begging him to feel that special high again. She did not even know that he had bit her. "They never do," he whispered to himself as he chuckled in the dark. No one knew he was a vampire. No one believed vampires existed. She was pretty. He ate her out. He passed the class.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"What's up?" He asked to the person on the other side of the door. He could already sense who it was, their pride a little hurt. In walked a dirty blond Jimin, a long sleeve baggy shirt and joggers on. Jimin climbed into the bed next to Taehyung.  He got under the blankets making sure he was warm, which Tae's body heat accomplished effortlessly. Tae scooted closer to him.  They were silent for a while. Listening and looking at the darkness in the room, the television played and replayed the screensaver. Tae spoke first. "How was your day?"

"Good. Uneventful really. I didn't have class today, nor work at the dance studio, so I went to the grocery store, exercised. Ran into a guy. Brought him back here. Laid him down. Messed around. Kicked him out. Showered. And now I am here."

Tae chuckled. "Was he any good?"

"Eh,"was Jimin's response. Tae stretched his body out across Minie. Placing his torso on his and intermingling their legs. "You?"

"Went to class, fucked my teacher. Well, correction, I only licked the kitty. I bit her. Kookie saw blood on my chin when me and him were on the couch watching his show," Tae said. Minie was silent, but Tae continued. "He isn't going to say anything. He is so sweet. We watched like three episodes together, and those episodes are long."

"Yeah, he was watching them earlier, when I was having sex with what's-his-face." It was Minie's time to chuckle now. "I took the boy onto the balcony daybed, so I could get a nice view of Kookie, and fucked him while Kookie was downstairs watching the show."

"Jimin." Tae said in a serious voice. "You know he wanted to watch his show today. He told us in our group message."

"No, he told you." He rolled his eyes. "So, thunder crashed at one point, then he jumped because you know he is afraid of storms, and then he looked upstairs. I locked eyes with him."

"Wait, while you were balls deep in the other guy?"Tae asked, lifting his head slightly. Then he rested it on Jimin's stomach.

"While I was balls deep in the other guy," Jimin repeated Tae.

"You probably scared him; you know you scare him." Tae looked up to meet Jimin's face.

"Why? I did not do anything to him,"Minie rolled his eyes in the dark. Tae sensed the annoyance surging through Minie's body. He pressed his head harder into Minie's stomach.

"I am sure he doesn't have an issue with you. In fact, I kind of think it is the opposite. He may like you a lot." Tae smiled at him. Jimin did not know if he should trust the empath, or if he was just being sarcastic.

"No, he likes you a lot though. I see his face light up when you come around, like you're one of his favorite people. I saw you two watching television earlier. It was cute," Jimin rolled his eyes again. Then, Tae tilted Minie's head.

"Wait. Are you jealous that Kookie gave me some cuddles, our beautiful little roommate with the doe eyes and nice, chiseled body might I add, who I am convinced does not know how fine he actually is," he pushed his face closer to Minie's, who reacted by moving his face closer and kissing Tae's nose.

"Maybe," he admitted in a tiny voice. Then he exhaled. "Everyone likes me, Tae."

"Yeah, actually. I don't think Kookie even realizes how hot he is," Tae said pondering his own last statement. "You know, Jiminie, you should and actually could just hop on the sofa next to him and hug him, cuddle, and he will do the same back. He won't push you away."

"You sure?"Jimin asked.

"It is Kookie we are talking about," Tae smiled as he thought about his next statement. "If anything, he might be too shocked to move if you were to do that."

"You're saying he is scared of me?" Minie asked.

"That might not be the correct word. Anyways," his voice trailed off. He decided to let those two cross that bridge when they get there, and he was sure that they were. He also sensed something in Kook that amused him, but he did not tell Kook or Jimin anything.

"So . . . you have fresh blood?" Jimin asked changing the subject. Tae's ears perked up. There was nothing more he liked doing than sharing blood with Jimin, biting or getting bit. Yeah, it was very taboo and kinky amongst vampires, but neither one of them cared. It was especially so during intercourse.

"Yeah, I'll share, but you have to pay for it first." He smiled. Jimin shifted underneath him with an adorable eye smile shining in the darkness. He placed his lips on Tae's and began to run his hands up and down Tae's sides. Their breathing got heavier, and their clothes began to come off.

Jimin climbed on top of Tae, kissing him all the way down to his pants strap.  Their eyes met when Jimin looked up, fangs exposed. Jimin looked ethereal. Next thing he knew, he had Tae's penis in his hand and had bitten down on Tae's pelvic area and the younger let out a moan.

"Ahhhhh, mmmm." He threw his head back. His breathing hitched.

The wind was not the only thing howling this night.