Twenty Six| I'll Go

The call came around Midnight as Jungkook was about to head off to bed.

"Namjoon?" he asked, turning to sit upright on his bed.

"I need for all three of you to stay put and do not leave the house," Namjoon said on the other line, urgency in his voice.

This started to scare Kookie, "What is happening? What is going on? Namjoon?"

"Felix just received a threat to his phone, a random ass number asking Who's Next? I just sent you all the picture in the group chat. I need you three to just remain where you are and do not go to classes or the dance hall or work in the morning. Just stay put. Okay?"

"Okay," Kookie read the message in the photo. "Should we be concerned with being in the house?" Kook asked.

"No, the houses have protection spells on them. Look, do not leave unless we say so. If you need food-"

"We just went grocery shopping," Jungkook stopped him. He ran down the stairs and into Tae's room who had a sleeping Jimin next to him. He was on his computer.

"You saw-"

"I just saw the message," Tae said. His face was worried, and he could feel Jungkook's own raised anxiety level.

Jungkook put Namjoon on speaker. "Tae is here."

"Where is Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Sleeping right next to us," Tae said.

"Wake him up, he needs to hear this before he tries to go off by himself again in the morning," demanded Namjoon, The urgency in his voice worried Tae even more. As he woke Jimin, he could hear Yeonjun's voice in the background, Namjoon telling him to go give the same message to Hoseok and Yoongi next door.

Jimin was groggy and he made a pouty face as he was being shaken awake. "Jimin," Tae said in his deep and stern voice, "You need to wake up and listen." When Jimin was somewhat coherent, Namjoon reiterated the same instructions that he gave to Jungkook to the other two. They were not to leave the house by all means necessary.

~~~~~~

Yeonjun ran next door, getting soaked in the icy droplets falling from the sky. He banged on the door and a startled Hoseok answered.

"What is going on?"

"Felix just received an anonymous text message, it said that there will be another attack. Did you see it in the group chat?"

Hoseok, closing the door behind Yeonjun flipped through his text messages and read the photo that Namjoon had sent minutes earlier.

You got what you deserved Pureblood. Who's next, I wonder?

"What is this?" Hoseok asked, His cousin's fearful emotions came to him in waves. He tried to calm his inner empath to focus.

"There will be another attack, looks like, so we have to be really cautious. Our parents said to stay inside of the house and do not go to school or work," Yeonjun relayed.

"Well Yoongi is at work right now, so-"

"Why is he at work this late?" Yeonjun became immediately concerned. Hoseok was feeling the same thing, if not worse. His empath suppression failing now that he was thinking about his boyfriend. Hoseok picked up his phone to call Yoongi. There was no answer.

"Junnie, he is not answering. He is not answering!!" Hoseok screamed. He continued to call and facetime his phone multiple times. "Shit!" Hobi ran for his car keys. Yeonjun saw and ran to him to grab the keys.