Twenty Two| The Sweetest Date

The ocean was cold. It was becoming violent soon after Jungkook entered the massive body of water, however he just wanted to feel it, the cold, to listen to its quiet. Its small shhhhhhh sound it made. The ocean sooths him like no other thing on this earth. It did not matter that the waves were large and choppy, so long as he was close enough to shore to get out. Eventually, however, the waves' strength became too rough, and he knew that too much of a good thing is bad. He did not stay for long, he couldn't. The weather just threatened a storm and all of its glory. He did not like storms, however for this one he would be safe and cuddled up under someone, and he was excited about that.

While Kookie walked back up to the house from the beach, his body began to react to the emotions of the other two. Tae was still in his acheing and he could tell, and Kook's own body responded by wanting to please both. The binding had an interesting way of working.

Upon entering, he did not hear them initially. He used his telekinesis to throw his beach bag and shoes in the nearest closet. He looked around a bit, knowing the other two were in the house somewhere. Kook looked in Tae's room and saw no one. He walked upstairs and was surprised to find Jimin giving back shots, or doggy style, to Tae in Kook's own bed. Other people would have been mad at the pure intrusion of finding others fucking in their bed, but how he saw it now - his bed was their bed, too.

On instinct, Tae turned around. His face looked like he was in exhausted bliss, and he began biting his lips while looking at Kookie. Kookie's stomach flipped. Tae smiled.

"This is not a spectator sport," Tae demanded in between Jimin's thrusts, "so get in this fucking bed, Koo." Tae's acheing was in full effect. Kook could feel both of them, he could also physically feel his own butt hole and penis throbbing.

He climbed into the bed, and Tae, after Jimin halted his own thrusts for a quick moment, pushed Jungkook down on his back on the bed and climbed on top of him. Jimin's progress continued after Tae began kissing and rubbing on Jungkook, helping him loosen up. I still cannot believe . .thought Jungkook, who's mind immediately was overtaken by Tae's fingers and his mouth, and his heated body pushing against his. To Kook, Jimin and Taehyung oozed sexual energy and it was engulfing him worse than the waves in the ocean about an hour ago. Kook closed his eyes for a moment, taking in all of the sensations and sounds. Tae's deep moans, and Jimin breath.

Jimin bite into Tae's neck, who in turn moaned into Kookie's neck.

"Bite him, Tae," instructed Jimin, looking beautiful and sinister at the same time. Tae grabbed Jungkook's head, rubbing his hand through his dark hair. Kookie grinded up into Tae's body. Then, Tae rubbed his finger over a spot on Kook's neck, making Jungkook shutter. Suddenly, Tae bit down on Kookie, and a rush of electricity zipped through Kook's body. In that moment Kook decided that, yes, he likes biting. Bites feel good. Too good. But too much of a good thing . . .

Fuck it.

~~~~~~

The movie theatre was pretty empty, likely because the storm outside brought heavy rain. No one really wanted to be out in that weather. Except Hoseok. He was so excited in his seat with his popcorn and his sprite. The movie theatre was dine in, and it also came with heated seats and a blanket for each customer. He reclined his all the way back. He thought it would be a sweet idea if he could take Yoongi on a date. He told Yoongi that he can order whatever he wants - food, drink, dessert, anything! Yoongi ordered a hamburger and a couple of beers for each of them.

Yoongi noticed that Hoseok had great control of his body, especially during his acheing, but Yoongi still could not forget that it was still happening, especially since every time he touched Hoseok he was burning to the touch. Hoseok, however still rathered go out than stay at home. He kept his hand in Hoseok's, constantly stealing glances at him as the movie played.

When the movie was over, they drove home. When they pulled up to the house, they did not go inside immediately. They sat in the car an let the raindrops torpedo into the outside of the vehicle.

"Did you like the movie?" Hoseok asked, pulling up the collar of his jacket.

"I did. There are a lot of things that we have to explore in the Marvel universe. I feel like there is so much I have to say on that end credit alone," Yoongi said, he grinned. "I have my theories on the multiverse."

"So do I, but it would take me a while to get it into words. I would have to consider the butterfly effect and also the timelines interacting with each other. It is a mess of a theory," Hoseok looked down, then said, "It was a simple date, I know, but I am happy you liked it. I wanted to make it more personal, but so many things have been on my mind. I'm sorry."

Yoongi was surprised as he whipped his head towards Hobi. "Are you serious? Hobi, this was the sweetest date! You could have taken me into the kitchen of your house and gave me a lollipop and called it a date and I would have loved it. As long as you were there." He still had Hoseok's hand in his. Hobi noticed that Yoongi had not let go since the theatre. He felt the love that Yoongi felt towards him, and that made him so happy. He subconsciously sent love vibes towards Yoongi, back.

"I just wish I could show you how you make me feel, Yoongi," Hoseok said.

He seems to need a lot of emotional gratification during his acheings, this would be the perfect time to take him inside. I just hope Yeonjun is finished decorating, Yoongi thought to himself.

"Hobi, you can literally feel how I feel, babe," Yoongi reminded. "Get out the car, let's go inside." With that, he opened his own door and ran to Hoseok's driver's side with the umbrella.

When they opened the door, Hoseok's mouth dropped. The whole living room was covered in rose peddles and candles. Here were 4 bottles of wine on ice in a bucket and three pillows that read "I" "LOVE" "HOSEOK".

"Yoongi? Ww-what is-" Hobi began.

"Hoseok. I know you liked me for a while Hoseok. But what you failed to pay attention to, and shockingly did not feel with your empath powers, was that I have always had a crush on you, too. I liked seeing you look at me. I liked seeing you stuttering when I came around. It was so fucking cute. Your energy that you give off, you light up the room with just your presence. You know that is the complete opposite of me." Yoongi began to shake his head. "That's why I could never figure out why you liked me so much. I feel like that kind of made me keep my distance from you, for fear that –"

Hoseok cut Yoongi off with a long and wet kiss. Yoongi's breath hitched and his lips burned. "I don't ever want you to keep your distance from me ever again. Don't you ever." Hoseok said. He grabbed the bottle of wine and poured two full glasses. "Tell me more about how much you love me."

"I can tell you later, but right now I would rather show you." They both gulped down multiple glasses of wine and hopped in the bed. They ripped each other's clothes off as they kissed. Yoongi then got on his back and sat Hoseok on top of him. They began to grind as Yoongi pumped Hoseok's penis. He was hot and the heat radiated off of him.

"Just shove it in," Hoseok said positioning himself.

"No prep?" asked Yoongi, cautiously, now holding his and still pumping Hoseok's.

"I don't care about that, just do it!" Hoseok said lifting himself up again. Yoongi obliged and sat Hoseok on his dick, no preparation. Hoseok let out what was almost like a growl. They danced. "Faster!" Hoseok was bouncing on Yoongi. He let out many needy sounds, as he let Yoongi please him. He moved faster and faster until he ejaculated on Yoongi's stomach and neck.

The rest of the night was spend eating the snacks and takeout, and drinking. Yoongi fulfilled Hoseok's every need. Hoseok in return made Yoongi a very satisfied man.