Eleven| Jimin Tastes Yummy

Jimin began his sushi at sundown. He was slicing and dicing away in the kitchen, having a great time. He was still in his love high from the binding earlier. All Tae wanted to do was follow him around the kitchen. Jimin let him.

He turned on YouTube and watch various videos on how to gut a fish and how to prep it for sushi. It was a mess, but he was making progress. He even assigned Tae different minor tasks, as the younger was stuck to him most of the time and did not want to be away from him for too long.

"How do you feel after the binding?" asked Jimin.

"Like you, happy. Relieved that we got this right with no issues." He hugged him from the side. "You are really really mine Jiminie and I am so excited. He nosed at his fang marks in Jimin's neck, almost healed, but still tender. Jimin softly hummed and closed his eyes.

"Yes, you're mine, Tae," Jimin looked him in the eyes as he said that, realizing the extent of the event.

"I can feel you on a different level, I don't know how to explain it," Tae said.

"Oddly, I can feel you too, not like an empath, but I know . . . how you are. I hope I am making sense," Jimin's mind worked to explain his thought, but it was interrupted when Jimin's phone began to ring.

"Jin Jin," he said, putting the phone on speaker. "How are you?"

Jin sighed on the other phone. "How are you, Minie? Have you spoken to Yoongi?"

Jimin could tell from his voice that things were not okay. "No, I have not. What's going on?"

Another sigh. "Well, he and I had a fight a few nights ago. I have not spoken to him. Don't want to speak to him, just wanted to know where he was and . ."

"And if he is okay, I know you, Jin." Jimin finished. "Why did you fight?"

"It was about his powers. He is showing signs of being able to travel backwards in time. A whole argument ensued about the rules he had to follow, he wasn't listening and things escalated. He stormed out of the house and I do not know where he has gone. I was just seeing if you knew."

Tae chimed in, "That's why Hobi texted me earlier that he had to tell me about his 'special guest' that I 'wouldn't believe who was in his bed'. I am sure it is Yoongi. Jin, just look for a reason to go by Hoseok. I am sure you will run into him."

"You know, Tae, I believe you're right. Oh, hold on, Namjoon wants to talk to you."

"What's up, guys! How are all of you?" Namjoon's voice boomed on the line. Jimin could tell that those dimples were popping from the glee in his friendly voice.

"Great," beamed Tae.

"Really good," remarked Jimin.

"I too have a missing younger brother. Where is Jungkook? I came to your house and he was not there." Namjoon questioned.

"He is here with us, on the couch actually, sleeping," said Jimin, "Why? Do you need him?"

"No, just checking. Mom said he wasn't feeling well so I went to check on him. He wasn't answering his phone either. Now, however, I am satisfied." He left the phone receiver and Jin came back on.

"I will call you back Jimin," Jin said, then hung up.

"Okaaay." Was all Minie could say about the end of the phone call. "I wonder what Yoongi said to get Jin upset," he thought out loud about his older brothers' fight.

"They love each other. They will solve it." Tae remarked. He kissed on Jimin's neck and stared at him. He was so beautiful. They had been friends since he could remember, and as far back as he could remember, he had always loved him. Even though they spent all of their lives together, Tae was still in shock and high off life that this was his Soulmate. He smiled.

"I am so lucky," he said to Jimin.

"You are lucky, huh?" Jimin said. Tae poked him in the side. "Can you go wake up Kookie?"

"Yes. I want to see what he thought about the little show he had this afternoon," Tae chuckled. "He has actually been sleeping a really long time now that I think about it." He walked over to the couch and climbed on top of the youngeon, whose body was still hot from his first acheing ever, and who was lying with all his limbs in different directions, face facing up towards the ceiling. He applied all his body weight on Kook, and hugged him. He felt so soothing. Tae looked up at his bunny teeth, mouth open as he inhaled and exhaled. Tae began to kiss at his neck and face. He had always wanted to do this, but he always used boundaries because he did not know how Jungkook would react exactly. He would get inklings, but he was never sure. Until now.

The man underneath him began to stir, leaning into some of the kisses. Then Kookie's eyes flew opened and he gasped. His eyes looked sad even though his body became aroused. "You two binded."

"I know! It was great. Jimin tastes yummy." Tae said fluttering his eyes.

"You bit him." Kook said, trying to piece everything together as best he could. He was still groggy and waking up.

"Yes," Tae said, reading Kook's face. He felt the confusion, uneasiness and jealousy that was floating around the younger's mind. "It is okay to bite, Koo. It may be taboo, but it happens. You should get comfortable with it." Warning, more than suggesting.

"What do you mean?" The last statement raised his eyebrow.

"Bites . . . feel good, Koo," he said groping Kookie. "Good like this." He continued to rub.

"Cut it out Tae. Not yet. You two come eat." Jimin had set the table in the kitchen. Tae hopped off Kook, and pulled him off the couch. Kook was very bothered and it showed when he stood up.

"I'll take care of that boner later," Tae reassured Kook.

They ate and complemented Jimin on his cooking skills. They were leaving tomorrow to go back to school. They rested well, except Kookie.

"I wish I could extend this vacation a little longer," said Tae. "And sadly we have to leave tomorrow. I haven't even begun to think of a topic for my photography class."

"Well, I could pause time for you for a while, but I'm not going to. However, I can help you with a topic," Jimin offered. "What is the assignment?"

"It will be a portfolio of my favorite things. The photos must be new and from this semester and I have to take them with the specific cameras from class. Then we have to write the caption for each of them explaining its significance to me, the photographer."

"That actually sounds like it will be a beautiful and meaningful project," Jungkook finally spoke up. He had finished eating his sushi and was fiddling with a piece of lettuce on his plate.

"I believe it will be, too. Besides, anything you create, Love, will be beautiful." Jimin remarked. Tae beamed.

"Jungkook, how is your biology?" Tae asked.

"Still the same."

"I do not understand why you did not ask Jimin for help. You and I both know that he is great at biology." Tae said. Tae realized that this weekend was the most that Jimin and Jungkook ever spoke to each other according to his knowledge, well more of Jimin speaking, but it was a start for their relationship. He was happy that there was a confession from Jungkook and now they could move everything forward. He was excited to see what other boundaries he and Jimin could cross with each other and with Kookie.

Jimin, looked up from his plate toward Kookie. He was a bit hesitant, Tae found, but he went with it anyway. He was bolder in bed with Jungkook, but he still had his reservations outside of bed. Jimin wanted so badly to have a good relationship with Jungkook. He figured now would be a good time to start making the boy more comfortable with him. "We can spend some evenings doing homework for that class, if you want to." He waited for Jungkook to answer, and smiled as Kookie shook his head yes. "Like, 7:30 p.m. or 8?" Jimin asked. The youngeon shook his head yes again. Jimin nodded. Baby steps. Tae could feel both men's hearts flutter. He was happy he made the suggestion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride home was peaceful. Jungkook was still going through his acheings, but his symptoms were subsiding. Jimin was refreshed and Tae was genuinely happy. Once they settled back into their house, they each unpacked. The vacation was a success.